Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » Legion Leaders (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Legion Leaders
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
I was just looking over Lightning Lad's list of Legion Leaders and it got me thinking.

Did Lightning' Lad's term as leader seem exceptionally long to anyone else? And if so, why was that?

In comparison, Dream Girl's seemed way short.

I was just starting when Wildfire was leader so I wasn't getting all of those issues as they came out.

Comments?

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
As far as number of issues go, I'm pretty certain Garth's term was particularly long, though in "Legion time", both Garth and Nura served one year.
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Garth didn't even serve a full year. He resigned early because of his nervous breakdown.

He was elected leader in SLSH #247 (notice the ironic numbering). I'm not sure when he became mentally incapacitated and for how long but he recovered because of Imra's mental cries for help and Dream Girl was elected leader in the same issue. That was SLSH #291.

That means Garth was leader for 44 issues, almost 4 years worth. But it took 4 years to tell one year's worth of stories. During that time:

The Legion faced Dr. Morlo and his chemical creatures.

B5 created Omega who destroyed Legion HQ.

Tenzil and Brainy were both institutionalized.

The Starburst bandits attacked and were captured by the Legion

A timelost Superman appeared to help the Legion destroy a Sun-Eater.

The League of Super-Assassins attacks the Legion and are defeated the an insane Brainiac 5 with the help of the Subs.

Garth and Imra help restore Brainy's sanity.

The President of Earth is revealed as the culprit behind the theft of R.J.'s fortune and he allows Earth to keep the money to help rebuild.

The Psycho Warrior attacks and is stopped by the Legion.

A number of Legionnaires accompany R.J. in his attempt to rebuild his fortune.

The Legion helps solve the murders going on at Bacaro Barley Interstellar Travelling Circus.

The Legionnaires with R. J. Brande encounter the Engineer's ship.

Dagon the Avenger summons several Legionnaires' parents to Earth and kidnaps them.

Tyroc departs for Marzal.

The Legion deduces the identity and whereabouts of Dagon, and defeats him.

Dawnstar and Shadow Lass find Tyroc on Marzal and demand an explanation for his departure. Tyroc tells Dawnstar and Shadow Lass his people's history, resigns, and Marzal slips into.

Bouncing Boy and Duo Damsel accidentally release Kantuu, who heads for Earth. Bouncing Boy and Duo Damsel order Kantuu back into his bottle.

Karate Kid, Dream Girl and Chameleon Boy are captured and toyed with by Doctor Mayavale.

Marte Allon is named a candidate for the presidency of Earth. The Fatal Five, on the orders of the Dark Man, attacks the Legion.

Marte Allon is elected President. The Legion recruits Blok to help them fight the Dark Man. With his help, and the Tharok's apparent sacrifice of his life, the Dark Man is defeated and the Fatal Five disbanded.

R. J. Brande falls ill with Yorggian fever. Marla Latham begins looking at Legionnaires' pasts to see which one might be R. J.'s son.

The Legion returns home, finding Marla. Several Legionnaires leave to prevent the explosion of Varltul XVI, but Chameleon Boy is called back when he's found to be R. J.'s son.

Blok joins the Legion and defeats the escaping Starburst Bandits; Nightwind, Lamprey and Crystal Kid are rejected.

Marte Allon demands Brainiac 5's resignation from the Legion. The Legion re-investigates the An Ryd murder and discovers that Pulsar Stargrave had been the true murderer. Ultra Boy is blasted into space and loses his memory.

Ultra Boy is found by space pirates and made one of them.

The Legion responds to a space pirate raid, Saturn Girl spots Ultra Boy. The Legion raids the pirates' base on New Tartuga; Ultra Boy prevents the pirate Captain Frake from killing the Legion by blocking the Star Crusher's blast with his invulnerable body. The resulting mixture of energy shatters a dimensional barrier keeping the Time Trapper out of the Legion's dimension, and he pulls Ultra Boy into a pocket dimension.

Several Legionnaires go to Avalon, where they battle and bury Mordru.

A mysterious man named Reflecto appears and saves Phantom Girl's life.

Grimbor threatens to destroy the Earth with a constricting force-field that visually resembles chains around the Earth. The Legion attacks Grimbor's stronghold at the North Pole, but fails to defeat him. Karate Kid destroys the main satellite in Grimbor's chain-network, saving Earth. Reflecto is revealed to be Ultra Boy, who somehow acquired the body of a teenaged Superman...or, Superboy.

The Legion makes a trip back to the twentieth century to figure out the Superboy puzzle. They are hunted by soldiers, and they are met by a Molecule Master android, which fights them. During the fight, several Legionnaires are taken prisoner by the army, and Phantom Girl brings Superboy with Ultra Boy's mind to Bgztl. Doctor Anton Halkor steals the Nandorian Relic and plants it in the twentieth century, bringing Batman with him on his return trip. Duo Damsel, Shadow Lass and Shrinking Violet are tricked millions of years into the past by a hypnotized Rond Vidar. Batman helps the Legion defeat Halkor and Universo and rescue Duo Damsel, Shrinking Violet and Shadow Lass and return him to his own time.

The Legionnaires, after finding Ultra Boy's body in another dimension, restoring his mind to it and discovering the Time Trapper's hand in the plot, return to the thirtieth century with Superboy, who joins.

While other Legionnaires track down the Time Trapper and capture him, Wildfire tells his life's story to Nightwind, Lamprey and Crystal Kid, who again fail to qualify for Legion membership.

Timber Wolf receives plastic surgery on Medicus One; Legionnaires on board stop Organus.

The Earth-born Legionnaires receive medals from President Marte Allon. A criminal turns her to glass, and Colossal Boy and Sun Boy track down Tarik the Mute's old android and get from it the secret of turning her human again.

Projectra and Karate Kid return to Orando to ask King Voxv's permission to marry; King Voxv dies. Valor moves Nullport to a more central location in United Planets space to spare it from Khund attacks.

Dream Girl captures the criminal Cyfril on Naltor and figures out that the new earthquake-prevention device is causing bad dreams. Yera secretly replaces Shrinking Violet.

Pharoxx and Hagga accuse Projectra of murdering her father. Doctor Regulus attacks the Legionnaires on R. J. Brande's private asteroid.

Pharoxx beats Karate Kid through use of magic in a trial by combat. Chameleon Boy takes off on a mission to Khundia. Valor and Shadow Lass come across the recently-reappeared planet Apokolips.

Chameleon Boy, Timber Wolf and Yera (as Shrinking Violet) fight Kharlak on Khundia and escape with the help of other Legionnaires. Several Legionnaires come to Orando and prevent Projectra and Karate Kid from being burnt at the stake and beat Pharoxx.

Projectra is crowned Queen of Orando and resigns from active duty, taking reserve status; Karate Kid decides to become her consort and does the same.

The Legion finally locates the Legionnaires who had been on the Khundia mission and rescues them from the asteroid they had been marooned on. Brainiac 5 and Element Lad visit Matter-Eater Lad and are attacked by Doctor R'Xalim.

Bouncing Boy, on a goodwill tour, encounters Comet Queen and gets her accepted to the Legion Academy.

Shvaughn Erin begins duty as Science Police Legion liason officer; Computo is accidentally revived in an attempt to cure Danielle Foccart of her illness; her brother Jacques drinks the first Invisible Kid's invisibility serum to help the Legion defeat Computo and is admitted to the Legion as the second Invisible Kid.

Laurel Kent teases Superboy with her existence, thinking that if he is supposed to be her ancestor, she should express interest in him.

Superboy comes to see how Christmas is celebrated in the thirtieth century and uses the Legion's computers to locate the star that was the basis for the story. At the expected coordinates, he and the Legion find a planet and help its three races work together for their common survival.

The Superman-based Servant of Darkness robs the Museum of Mystic Arts, beginning the Great Darkness. Darkseid's Guardian-based Servant of Darkness steals the sword Excalibur. Darkseid's Lydea Mallor-based servant tries to steal the Talokian Orb of Orthanax, but she needs Orion's help. Orion gets the orb and she is captured by the Legion. Darkseid absorbs power from Mordru.

Darkseid breaks into Takron-Galtos, starting a riot (which the Legion stops), and steals power from the fake Time Trapper. The Lydea Mallor servant awakens and tries to break free but is stopped by Lightning Lad, who wakes up from his illness due to Saturn Girl's mental calls for help. Dream Girl is elected Legion leader.

As you can see, a very full year and one that should probably be considered the most important in Legion history.

Thanks to Chaim Keller's Help File for filling in spots of my failing memory.

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
Whew! Thanks for that update. There was a lot going on back then.

I agree that it was a very busy year. I just wonder the behind the scenes reasons why their wasn't an election sooner.

I remember being shocked that they actually said that it wasn't a full year that he served...

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Conversely, Nura's term was short, issue-wise. She was elected in issue #291 and was replaced by Element Lad in issue #306. 15 issues, barely over a year in real time. During her tenure:

The Servants of Darkness try to absorb the power of the White Witch but are stopped by the Legion. The Servants of Darkness attack the Teachers of the Sorcerers' World, two of whom die, but the rest of whom weave a spell that brings Izaya, Darkseid's nemesis, in the form of a baby.

Darkseid subjugates Daxam and moves it to a yellow-sun system. Darkseid sets the Daxamites to conquer the United Planets for him. The Legion of Substitute Heroes begins gathering heroes to stop the Daxamites. Darkseid retreats, ending the Great Darkness.

The White Witch is admitted to the Legion.

Light Lass resigns.

The Wanderers hear of the clone-spawned monsters menacing many worlds and set off to investigate the problem. The Wanderers are killed by the clone-creatures. Clonus discovers the dead Wanderers and has his clone clone them.

Colossal Boy secretly marries Yera, thinking her to be Shrinking Violet.

Valor and Shadow Lass go to the Science Asteroid for a vacation.

The charges against Chameleon Boy for his excursion to Khundia are dropped, and he discovers the loss of his powers.

Cosmic Boy's family's house is fireballed. His mother dies. Cosmic Boy, upon hearing the bad news, attacks several criminals who might have known something about the tragedy before it happened, but prevents himself from seriously injuring them.

Matter-Eater Lad is cured of his insanity and sent home to Bismoll.

Wildfire, Dawnstar, Blok, Invisible Kid and the White Witch go to the Asteroid Archipelago and end up fightning Kharlak; Wildfire and Invisible Kid disappear.

Duplicate Boy, thinking that Shrinking Violet has betrayed him, fights Colossal Boy.

Invisible Kid and Wildfire free themselves from the Dream Demon's dimension and find themselves on Orando.

Blok and the White Witch fight Shagrek on the Asteroid Archipelago.

The Legion holds a special rededication ceremony. Douglas Nolan disappears into the world of his dreams.

Chameleon Boy and R. J. Brande go to Durla, where Chameleon Boy regains his powers.

Lightning Lord invades Legion headquarters and Medicus One to find where Light Lass went after leaving the Legion. Several Legionnaires are captured on Weber's World by the Emerald Empress and Ontiir of the Dark Circle.

The Emerald Empress moves Weber's World toward the United Planets fleet base, but Brainiac 5 and Laurel Gand prevent the crash and the Empress is taken into custody.

Karate Kid goes back to the twentieth century to invite Iris Jacobs to his wedding and ends up fightning Pulsar alongside Batman.

Karate Kid and Queen Projectra marry, with several Legionnaires not in attendance due to an accidental trip in time.

Invisible Kid and the White Witch are introduced to some students from the Legion Academy, who later participate in an exercise to corral some loose wild animals. Shadow Lass, Timber Wolf and Wildfire stop Ro-Yarr and his partners from stealing livers from the Pan-Oceanic Organ Depository.

The Legion exposes Yera and frees Shrinking Violet from captivity on Imsk. Colossal Boy decides he loves Yera and that he will allow their marriage to stand.

Dawnstar embarks of her grand tour of the galaxy.

Sun Emperor destroys a village on Orando to establish a presence there for the Legion of Super-Villains.

Not too bad a year but nothing to compare to Garth's.

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
Holy frijoles LL, that's a pretty nice rundown of Legion events. It brings to my mind a question:

Who do you think was the most effective Legion leader?? (I'll have to think about this one...)

From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

quote:
Originally posted by DrakeB3003:
Holy frijoles LL, that's a pretty nice rundown of Legion events.

Thanks but real thanks goes to Chaim's Help File, my go to guy since my collection is in storage right now.

quote:

It brings to my mind a question:

Who do you think was the most effective Legion leader?? (I'll have to think about this one...)

This one definitely requires some thought. Although I can say upfront it was unfortunately not Garth. He did break under the stress of his term. But then again, his term was unlike any other.

Could the number of times someone was elected be an indicator of their effectiveness? If so one would think that Sensor Girl's four terms was an indication of her being a great leader. But she actually was only elected once. Her remaining terms were due to votes of confidence and the fact that the last term it was against Earthgov regulations to hold a leader election.

I'll have to think about who did the most for the team and get back with a real answer.

Mystery Lad
Advisor

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Mystery Lad   Email Mystery Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Interesting to break this list down a bit... there are 44 leadership positions contained here. I might quibble about the Sensor Girl/Timber Wolf terms, since those never appeared in the story and I *really* doubt that by this time readers would elect *any* two characters that many times over four years. And wasn't Sun Boy a leader sometime in that Black Dawn timeline?

I'm not distinguishing between leader and deputy; I'm counting them essentially #1...#2 in reader elections....

Those who were elected:

1 time: INVISIBLE KID, KARATE KID, SUN BOY,
WILDFIRE and LIGHTNING LAD

2 times: BRAINIAC 5, ULTRA BOY, DREAM GIRL
and CHAMELEON BOY

3 times: SATURN GIRL and POLAR BOY

4 times: COSMIC BOY, SENSOR GIRL and TIMBER WOLF

5 times: MON-EL

8 times: ELEMENT LAD

That eight speaks volumes, doesn't it?

TN [Invisible Kid]

[ July 21, 2003, 07:06 PM: Message edited by: Mystery Lad ]

From: Knoxville, TN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

I've actually been thinking about doing a Legion Leader poll for awhile. Maybe I'll work something up in the next few days...
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Lightning Lad:
Garth didn't even serve a full year. He resigned early because of his nervous breakdown.

He was elected leader in SLSH #247 (notice the ironic numbering). I'm not sure when he became mentally incapacitated and for how long but he recovered because of Imra's mental cries for help and Dream Girl was elected leader in the same issue. That was SLSH #291.

That means Garth was leader for 44 issues, almost 4 years worth. But it took 4 years to tell one year's worth of stories. During that time:

The Legion faced Dr. Morlo and his chemical creatures.

B5 created Omega who destroyed Legion HQ.

Tenzil and Brainy were both institutionalized.

The Starburst bandits attacked and were captured by the Legion

A timelost Superman appeared to help the Legion destroy a Sun-Eater.

The League of Super-Assassins attacks the Legion and are defeated the an insane Brainiac 5 with the help of the Subs.

Garth and Imra help restore Brainy's sanity.

The President of Earth is revealed as the culprit behind the theft of R.J.'s fortune and he allows Earth to keep the money to help rebuild.

The Psycho Warrior attacks and is stopped by the Legion.

A number of Legionnaires accompany R.J. in his attempt to rebuild his fortune.

The Legion helps solve the murders going on at Bacaro Barley Interstellar Travelling Circus.

The Legionnaires with R. J. Brande encounter the Engineer's ship.

Dagon the Avenger summons several Legionnaires' parents to Earth and kidnaps them.

Tyroc departs for Marzal.

The Legion deduces the identity and whereabouts of Dagon, and defeats him.

Dawnstar and Shadow Lass find Tyroc on Marzal and demand an explanation for his departure. Tyroc tells Dawnstar and Shadow Lass his people's history, resigns, and Marzal slips into.

Bouncing Boy and Duo Damsel accidentally release Kantuu, who heads for Earth. Bouncing Boy and Duo Damsel order Kantuu back into his bottle.

Karate Kid, Dream Girl and Chameleon Boy are captured and toyed with by Doctor Mayavale.

Marte Allon is named a candidate for the presidency of Earth. The Fatal Five, on the orders of the Dark Man, attacks the Legion.

Marte Allon is elected President. The Legion recruits Blok to help them fight the Dark Man. With his help, and the Tharok's apparent sacrifice of his life, the Dark Man is defeated and the Fatal Five disbanded.

R. J. Brande falls ill with Yorggian fever. Marla Latham begins looking at Legionnaires' pasts to see which one might be R. J.'s son.

The Legion returns home, finding Marla. Several Legionnaires leave to prevent the explosion of Varltul XVI, but Chameleon Boy is called back when he's found to be R. J.'s son.

Blok joins the Legion and defeats the escaping Starburst Bandits; Nightwind, Lamprey and Crystal Kid are rejected.

Marte Allon demands Brainiac 5's resignation from the Legion. The Legion re-investigates the An Ryd murder and discovers that Pulsar Stargrave had been the true murderer. Ultra Boy is blasted into space and loses his memory.

Ultra Boy is found by space pirates and made one of them.

The Legion responds to a space pirate raid, Saturn Girl spots Ultra Boy. The Legion raids the pirates' base on New Tartuga; Ultra Boy prevents the pirate Captain Frake from killing the Legion by blocking the Star Crusher's blast with his invulnerable body. The resulting mixture of energy shatters a dimensional barrier keeping the Time Trapper out of the Legion's dimension, and he pulls Ultra Boy into a pocket dimension.

Several Legionnaires go to Avalon, where they battle and bury Mordru.

A mysterious man named Reflecto appears and saves Phantom Girl's life.

Grimbor threatens to destroy the Earth with a constricting force-field that visually resembles chains around the Earth. The Legion attacks Grimbor's stronghold at the North Pole, but fails to defeat him. Karate Kid destroys the main satellite in Grimbor's chain-network, saving Earth. Reflecto is revealed to be Ultra Boy, who somehow acquired the body of a teenaged Superman...or, Superboy.

The Legion makes a trip back to the twentieth century to figure out the Superboy puzzle. They are hunted by soldiers, and they are met by a Molecule Master android, which fights them. During the fight, several Legionnaires are taken prisoner by the army, and Phantom Girl brings Superboy with Ultra Boy's mind to Bgztl. Doctor Anton Halkor steals the Nandorian Relic and plants it in the twentieth century, bringing Batman with him on his return trip. Duo Damsel, Shadow Lass and Shrinking Violet are tricked millions of years into the past by a hypnotized Rond Vidar. Batman helps the Legion defeat Halkor and Universo and rescue Duo Damsel, Shrinking Violet and Shadow Lass and return him to his own time.

The Legionnaires, after finding Ultra Boy's body in another dimension, restoring his mind to it and discovering the Time Trapper's hand in the plot, return to the thirtieth century with Superboy, who joins.

While other Legionnaires track down the Time Trapper and capture him, Wildfire tells his life's story to Nightwind, Lamprey and Crystal Kid, who again fail to qualify for Legion membership.

Timber Wolf receives plastic surgery on Medicus One; Legionnaires on board stop Organus.

The Earth-born Legionnaires receive medals from President Marte Allon. A criminal turns her to glass, and Colossal Boy and Sun Boy track down Tarik the Mute's old android and get from it the secret of turning her human again.

Projectra and Karate Kid return to Orando to ask King Voxv's permission to marry; King Voxv dies. Valor moves Nullport to a more central location in United Planets space to spare it from Khund attacks.

Dream Girl captures the criminal Cyfril on Naltor and figures out that the new earthquake-prevention device is causing bad dreams. Yera secretly replaces Shrinking Violet.

Pharoxx and Hagga accuse Projectra of murdering her father. Doctor Regulus attacks the Legionnaires on R. J. Brande's private asteroid.

Pharoxx beats Karate Kid through use of magic in a trial by combat. Chameleon Boy takes off on a mission to Khundia. Valor and Shadow Lass come across the recently-reappeared planet Apokolips.

Chameleon Boy, Timber Wolf and Yera (as Shrinking Violet) fight Kharlak on Khundia and escape with the help of other Legionnaires. Several Legionnaires come to Orando and prevent Projectra and Karate Kid from being burnt at the stake and beat Pharoxx.

Projectra is crowned Queen of Orando and resigns from active duty, taking reserve status; Karate Kid decides to become her consort and does the same.

The Legion finally locates the Legionnaires who had been on the Khundia mission and rescues them from the asteroid they had been marooned on. Brainiac 5 and Element Lad visit Matter-Eater Lad and are attacked by Doctor R'Xalim.

Bouncing Boy, on a goodwill tour, encounters Comet Queen and gets her accepted to the Legion Academy.

Shvaughn Erin begins duty as Science Police Legion liason officer; Computo is accidentally revived in an attempt to cure Danielle Foccart of her illness; her brother Jacques drinks the first Invisible Kid's invisibility serum to help the Legion defeat Computo and is admitted to the Legion as the second Invisible Kid.

Laurel Kent teases Superboy with her existence, thinking that if he is supposed to be her ancestor, she should express interest in him.

Superboy comes to see how Christmas is celebrated in the thirtieth century and uses the Legion's computers to locate the star that was the basis for the story. At the expected coordinates, he and the Legion find a planet and help its three races work together for their common survival.

The Superman-based Servant of Darkness robs the Museum of Mystic Arts, beginning the Great Darkness. Darkseid's Guardian-based Servant of Darkness steals the sword Excalibur. Darkseid's Lydea Mallor-based servant tries to steal the Talokian Orb of Orthanax, but she needs Orion's help. Orion gets the orb and she is captured by the Legion. Darkseid absorbs power from Mordru.

Darkseid breaks into Takron-Galtos, starting a riot (which the Legion stops), and steals power from the fake Time Trapper. The Lydea Mallor servant awakens and tries to break free but is stopped by Lightning Lad, who wakes up from his illness due to Saturn Girl's mental calls for help. Dream Girl is elected Legion leader.

As you can see, a very full year and one that should probably be considered the most important in Legion history.

Thanks to Chaim Keller's Help File for filling in spots of my failing memory.

YIKES!!! There sure was a whole heck of a lot of stuff that happened during Garth's term!!! I guess, looking back on it, I knew that he had been leader for all that time, but seeing it all displayed out like that... he had a HUGE spell as Legion leader, issue-wise!

[ July 22, 2003, 02:14 PM: Message edited by: Kid Prime ]

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

Anyone know of a convenient list of the issues that each leader has served?
Lightning Lad
Founder

quote:
Originally posted by Eryk Davis Ester:
Anyone know of a convenient list of the issues that each leader has served?

I'd have to say Chaim's Help File. He has a complete Legion Time-Line for pre-boot and re-boot series. Each time-line gives the history, including when a leader was elected and ties most entries to an issue. Most convenient list I can think of.
Lightning Lad
Founder

While I'm thinking about it, I can post a year by year break down in the Encyclopedia Galactica section if anyone would find it useful. Just give me a shout and I'll post it up tonight.
Eryk Davis Ester

Thanks, LL. I'll check it out over the weekend and try to come up with my Legion Leader poll by Monday. I'm thinking something that both evaluates past Legion leaders and gives people the chance to pick who they think should be the next leader.

Just editing to mention that this refers to LL's next to last post. Though the idea in the last post sounds pretty darn good...

[ July 25, 2003, 10:23 PM: Message edited by: Eryk Davis Ester ]

lil'rhino
I love everybody & you're next!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Lightning Lad:

The Wanderers hear of the clone-spawned monsters menacing many worlds and set off to investigate the problem. The Wanderers are killed by the clone-creatures. Clonus discovers the dead Wanderers and has his clone clone them.

Ouch!
From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.