Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » And the REAL villain is....

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: And the REAL villain is....
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Fellow Legion fans greeted with some derision my suggestion that The Progenitor is the real villain behind Dream Crime. Philistines!

Those TnT covers still have me intrigued, however - all those symbols in print-out form running down the side of the cover...

Now I'm thinking it may be the return of ComputoNux. A few bugs in the evolutionary process, he/she still has issues with the Legion.

Well...not really, but I'm considering the possibility. Universo just seems too easy, somehow.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the boy with UltraPowers   Author's Homepage   Email the boy with UltraPowers         Edit/Delete Post     
you could be right !! remember the final page of LEGION #14 !!

who was the shadow of ?? and how does that link into this, or is it still a story to happen ??

Matthew.

From: Manchester United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tromium
Decrystallized

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tromium           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by the boy with UltraPowers:
you could be right !! remember the final page of LEGION #14 !!

who was the shadow of ?? and how does that link into this, or is it still a story to happen ??

Matthew.

I speculated months ago that it was the shadow of Darkseid, but most insisted it was the Time Trapper. In light of recent spoilers, chances are good it was Darkseid after all. Maybe he gains strength from, or merges with, Computo/Shar Nux.

Jan Arrah will return in some way, shape or form for the Foundations arc, as will Darkseid, but it's not clear if any vestige of the Progenitor remains. I hope it does. A battle of the gods is an awfully enticing, if loopy, idea. In any event, neither are likely to appear before issue #25, so I think we're left with Universo as the actual villain of Dream Crime. But with all the red herrings being thrown around lately, anything is possible.

[ July 24, 2003, 07:00 AM: Message edited by: Tromium Crystal ]

From: Reimagined Trom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
After re reading the first three parts of Dream crime I have started to wonder if the villain may actually be Sensor. Lets face it, the crimes are all committed using Illusion. Sensor has changed her personality somewhat, and it did seem a little convenient that she is the only one immune to the invasion. Then there is the subject of her apparent power ups, and how easy she threw Mon El. Just offering a thought that’s all
Till next time

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Awww, Cramey, we wuz just havin' a spot of fun with ya! You have some good theories!

Me? I still think it's Ron-Karr.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Faraway Lad:
After re reading the first three parts of Dream crime I have started to wonder if the villain may actually be Sensor. Lets face it, the crimes are all committed using Illusion.

Perhaps. But didn't they just do that story, with Imra?
From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
My money's still on Mayavale. And I like Ike.
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
(Gosh, don't think I took any offense ! Just joking there...)

I could go with Mayavale. Maybe working with a reincarnated Eisenhower. Maybe Mayavale comes back as Mamie....

Of course, it could be an entirely new villain. We are always saying we want to see new villains.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.