Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » So I Just Read Legion #21!

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: So I Just Read Legion #21!
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
So I had a couple of hours to kill, so I just went out and bought it.

Pretty good overall, though I'm getting tired of this spending most of the issue as a dream sequence deal.

The Star Boy goes black hole thing seems to be simply a part of the dream sequence, given that he's normal (other than being zombified) on pg. 16. I would assume the Cub sequence is merely a part of the dream as well.

Tinya-Jo. *Yawn*

Gear = Inspector Gadget. Check out the "Go, Go, Gadget arms" on pg. 10.

Darkseid seems pretty damn menacing here. I hope he's like this if he actually shows up.

Wouldn't the appearance of Apokolips in Earth's vicinity cause gravitational problems? I mean, this has been a big concern in a couple of previous storylines...

"Probability that bio patterns in transit have been corrupted or lost... 100%" Ummm.... I thought threshold techonology worked by creating some sort of path from one place to another, kind of a sub-space that folks could travel through. The "bio patterns corrupted, etc.," seems more the language of some kind of transporter, sending a signal or something.

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Eryk Davis Ester:
Gear = Inspector Gadget. Check out the "Go, Go, Gadget arms" on pg. 10.

I was thinking Machine Man, but this comparison makes me like him more (although I'll probably also give him Don Adam's voice when I'm reading...).
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.