Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » What's your Legion-reading roadmap? (Page 9)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: What's your Legion-reading roadmap?
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Conjure Lass:
quote:
Originally posted by Power Boy:
.. Conjure Lass ... How did you feel about the Legion of the Damned storyline?

I absolutely LOVED it. To me, that was one of the better storylines that the rebooted legion ever had. It was genuinely creepy and I liked how you could sort of see the kids becoming adults. I liked it a LOT. I felt like Dan and Andy really *got* the legion. Did you like it?
it brought me back to regular Legion readership after a very long hiatus.

I stopped reading the legion way back when the Baxter era started ... I just couldn't get to a comic store as a kid ... and then ... took a big break from comics ... in the 90s ... and tried to get some back issue of the 5YG in the late 90s ... started collecting comics a little bit before the Legion of the Damned storyline ... I think Chris Claremont started writing the X-Men again or something ... I remember seeing a cool promotional poster on the wall of the CBS a few months before.

It was awesome! In fact, one of my favorite Legion stories of all time.

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
I started the Legion with this issue:

-

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.