Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » Postboot Legion Dangler List (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Postboot Legion Dangler List
Portfolio Boy
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Portfolio Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Portfolio Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by DrakeB3003:
After being a big part of the "Legion World" issue, I'm wondering if we'll be seeing Magno again -- I think Rokk kinda promised him he'd get back to him if things worked out.

I'd like to see Magno return. When he first lost his powers, I had thought that a quest for new ones might have led him to an alchemist.

How conflicted with fans have been if a character they liked (Magno) became the reboot version of on they didn't (Nemesis Kid)?

Every time there's a "One of Us is a Traitor!" storyline, half the readers whould be screaming it's him, and half shouting "No way!"

From: Sumner, ME | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
Another thing - was the fact that Rokk was technically a fugitive after the Braal LW issue ever resolved?

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
The whole "Legion Subterfuge Squad" notion seemed to be abandoned rather hastily when the new series began. I would like to have seen them operate as a separate entity for awhile longer before reuniting with the Lost Legionnaires.
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arachne
Bookworm

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arachne   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
We haven't seen Timberwolf's origin yet. It would be nice to know where his powers came from.

--------------------
arachne3003.deviantart.com
Current Obsession: Birds of Prey/Secret Six

From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Somebody
Banner-Man

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Somebody   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Future:
quote:
Originally posted by Caleb:
I thought the fate of some of the Amazers, along with Particon and Radiation Roy, was handled in an issue of Starman. Weren't they absorbed by some super-cloud creature or something. I never got that issue but I read something about it in the Legion help file.

While Paritcon and Radion were seen as part of the Blighted in Legion of the Damned (I think LSH #123), I understand where the confusion comes from. For some reason Atom'X was being called Radion in the Legends of the Legion mini, and I think the name accidentally stuck in Starman #50 when Star Boy and the Amazers were used, despite Atom'X's death.

Good point though on that being where Konk! and the others may have gone, since Atmos and Insect Queen were seen as surviving that 'black mass' incident in Starman and have been the only Amazers to appear since. Then again, I seem to remember seeing some of the Amazers, specifically Atmos, Insect Queen, and the Bald Guy, in the background of Legionnaires #81, when Star Boy and Dreamer were leaving with them for Xanthu. I don't know if that's artist oversight or if all four of the remaining Amazers are supposed to be alive, but just haven't shown up yet. Maybe some of them were the casualties mentioned by Star Boy in Legion Worlds #4? Oy, who knew Amazers could be this confusing? [Roll Eyes]

I always assumed that Radion & Particon headed to Xanthu with the Amazers after McCauley abandoned them post-Mordru, and they ultimately joined up.

And, yeah, those two plus Konk & Phrenologax were probably casualties of Robotica. The war went on for months before the last few million Xanthians escaped.

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.