Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » As Legion World Turns... (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: As Legion World Turns...
Queer Legion
Honorary

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Queer Legion   Author's Homepage   Email Queer Legion         Edit/Delete Post     
(Feel free to add)

As we leave the events of Dream Crime...

Sneckie: I'm glad you came back from Steeple.

Val: Thanks Jeka.

Sneckie: What do you think of my new body? Am I as much of a freak as I think I am?

Val: When I went to Steeple, I had this strange sense of destiny. And you were part of that. But after some time, I realized...

--------------------
QL
http://ThePlanetaryChanceMachine.blogspot.com
ql@nc.rr.com

From: North Carolina | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Val: I realized.... that I must go where the winds blow me. You alone see yourself as a freak, and you alone can change that perception.

Sneckie: I don't know, it's just so hard to adjust .... I miss shedding my skin.

Val: You can shed your skin for me anytime, Princess.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Sneckie: That's what I'm trying to tell you, you idiot!! I CAN'T shed my skin anymore. (Slithers off, swishing tail angrily)

Val: That woman needs some spiritual retreat time! I love the way she broke that table with her tail as she stormed out the door.... ***sigh*** Maybe she'd like to go to Yoga camp with me this weekend.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Portfolio Boy
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Portfolio Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Portfolio Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
(I can't believe I am going here...)

FERRO: I'll go to Yoga Camp with you anytime Val.

VAL: Thank you Andrew. You have become a very good friend over these last few months.

FERRO: Yes, we have become very close, but I've been wondering....

(well, that was for the roughly half of the board membership that will pick up this ball and have fun with it. I'm going to run away hide now. I'f you need me I'll be on the General Comics board with my hetero head in the sand... [Smile] )

[ August 08, 2003, 07:59 AM: Message edited by: Portfolio Boy ]

From: Sumner, ME | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arachne
Bookworm

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arachne   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Ferro:...but I've been wondering...am I really qualified to go to yoga camp? Maybe someone could show me a few moves. I really think I need practice.

[Shikari overhears]

Shikari: I would be happy to help you prepare for this yoga camp, Iron Legion.

[ August 08, 2003, 09:57 PM: Message edited by: Arachne ]

--------------------
arachne3003.deviantart.com
Current Obsession: Birds of Prey/Secret Six

From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Queer Legion
Honorary

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Queer Legion   Author's Homepage   Email Queer Legion         Edit/Delete Post     
(I can't believe I'm actually adding on to my own bad idea.)

Ferro: "Golly, thanks Shikari. But the problem is I'm hard all the time now. I'm afraid I might not be able to stretch enough to survive yoga camp."

--------------------
QL
http://ThePlanetaryChanceMachine.blogspot.com
ql@nc.rr.com

From: North Carolina | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Saturn Girl (appearing in doorway): I can't believe you're all sitting around here talking about yoga camp. Ferro, you're on Monitor Duty with Triad. Move it, NOW!!

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Shikari: Do as Hussy Legion says Iron Legion.

Val: Yeah, Andrew, don't want to get her nibs in a hissy fit! I can show you some yoga moves later.

Ferro: Really? Why...why that would be fun!

Val: Sure! Why don't you stop by my quarters after Monitor Duty. I could use a good workout.

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Ferro (entering Monitor Room): Sorry I'm late, Triad. Uh, Triad...? where's your Purple and Orange? And where are Chuck and Gear?

Triad Neutral: Never mind that, Ferro. Sit down here next to me. We have some serious issues to discuss.

Ferro: I hope we get a crisis in the next 30 seconds....

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

Vee
Still smoooooth!

BBBBBBBBZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TRIAD: Fragg, what now?

FERRO: Whew, saved by the bell!

[Cos, Live Wire, & Vi come running in. Followed by Jo & Val]

COS: What is it? That's the UP Interplanetary Menace Alarm!

JO: Look it's coming from Trom!

LIVE WIRE: Trom? But there's no one left on Trom! How can that be?

--------------------

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
(oops two postings at a time)

29 seconds later, still another alarm..

Chuck and Purple run into the Monitor Room (with rather satisfied grins on their faces) carrying Val, who has been punished bloody.

Purple: Oh Help! Val was in his room practicing yoga when Validus broke in from nowhere and tied Val into a pretzel. Validus seemed to be in an almost jealous though mind controlled (hint to fellow plotters) rage!

Ferro: Val! please tell me he is alright????

Chuck: Ferro, you can see that he's been punished bloody!

Ferro: Uh, oh, I mean, uh Yeh! Oh No! uh poor Val!

Neutral: We must divide up the team, one to Trom and one to find Validus.

[ August 09, 2003, 09:19 AM: Message edited by: Blockade Boy ]

From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

FERRO: But what about Val?

COS: Well, whoever is on Monitor Duty will have to take care of him while everyone else is gone.

HUSSY LEGIO...I MEAN IMRA: That's Ferro. He stays on Moitor Duty. Everybody else head to the hanger! Cos, you lead the team to Trom, I'll lead the team to find Validus. Live Wire, Vi, & Jo, You're with me!

TRIAD: Oh no! [Frown]

FERRO: YES!!!! [Wink]

[ August 09, 2003, 10:02 AM: Message edited by: Varalent ]

--------------------

Vee
Still smoooooth!

COS: Umm, Huss...I mean Saturn Girl, that just leaves me and Triad to go to Trom!

TRIAD PURPLE: Don't you worry, Rokk honey, we'll take good care of you on the way!

IMRA: I guess you'd better take Shikari, Gear & Chuck with you as well. Where's Jekka I may need her with me.

JO [to Ferro]: Hold down the fort, kid.

--------------------

Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Imra: (to Ferro) Ferro, take Val to Medicus (thinks: "Hmmm, Ferro, nice Iron Butt!")

Ferro: (thinks: "Hmmmm, maybe I'll see Val-idus, he has such a nice Big Butt!")

Validus: (hiding in Medicus behind the water cooler (????) ) (thinks: "AAarrrgh, Saturn Girl, nice Mommy Butt!" and does an oedipus fade)

From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Validus, emerging from fade and running down hallway: Mommy! Mommy!

Imra: I'm not your Mommy, you overgrown monstrosity! Now sit in that corner and give me those filthy socks! I'll put them in the robo-wash while you take some quiet time. SIT!

Validus: Okay Mommy.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.