Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » Who Am I? (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Who Am I?
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 11 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
It turns out that nameless Academy students are a tradition:

-

Panels 3-5, page 6 of ADVENTURE COMICS #371.

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Previous creative teams have given us nameless Cadets, too. From LEGION OF SUPER-HEROES Vol. 2 #304 -

-

Urk?

-

Quislet's lost brother?

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Along with Karate Kid II and the Westerner, these unknowns appeared in LEGION OF SUPER-HEROES Vol. 3 #24 -

-  -  -  -  -

Grow Guy, G.R.L., Bubble Babe, Socket Girl, & Blast Girl?

Nightcrawler
Founder

LEGION OF SUPER-HEROES Vol. 3 #47 -

-  -  -

Ingot (Ferro Lad's brother), Thor Girl, & Broot 3000?

Along with Nightwind, Mandala, Shadow Kid, Lamprey, Westerner, more of the previous unnamed, and a few others even so obscure I couldn't show them here.

Nightcrawler
Founder

LEGION OF SUPER-HEROES Vol. 3 #54 -

-

Aqua Girl? That's the name I gave her in an Academy story that I did.

Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Although all of her fellow cadets were named (Rush, Jagged, Dragonfly, Xera, R327, Visi-Lad, Lamprey, Ringtoss, & Shift), only this one:

-

Tiger Girl (R327's sister)? was not.

Steve Lightle had created her for LSH Vol. 3 #14's membership drive issue -

-

[ September 28, 2007, 03:09 PM: Message edited by: Nightcrawler ]

Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Nightcrawler:
quote:
Originally posted by Sanity or Madness?:
 -
I thought this one was a guy, myself.

*shakes head* (I need to get to work on that smiley. [Smile] )

I thought you straight boys could see breasts a mile away?

Not on a decapitated head [Smile]

Sides, looking back @ the pages, that one's flat chested even for a Batista character.

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
So, how many of you know that, technically, this isn't the first post-boot Legion Academy? [Smile]

-

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bIZARRO nO.1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bIZARRO nO.1           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by DrakeChase3004:
 -
It's the 31st century Schmoo!! ("SchmoooOOOooo...!")

mE AM ASSUME THIS ONE TAKE PROFEM TO BECOME INFECTUOUS LASS? mAYBE TWO CADETS WEAR EXACT SAME COSTUMES NOW> ha! THAT AM GOOD ONE. mAYBE IN POSTBOOT THIS CADET AND INFECTUOUS LASS REALLY MUTANT WINITHIAN TWINS?
From: bIZARRO wORLD | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rtvu2
here we go again....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rtvu2   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Nightchangeling:
LEGION OF SUPER-HEROES Vol. 3 #54 -

-

Aqua Girl? That's the name I gave her in an Academy story that I did.

I thought that was shadow kid?
From: Texas | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
She was young and well - female. Besides Grev had already married Lady Memory and went back to Talok VIII by then.
Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ultra Jorge   Email Ultra Jorge         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey I've made some micro versions of these nameless cadets..plus all the named ones except for Babbage and the Chrome guy.

http://www.geocities.com/legion_of_super_heroes/microlegion/updates/updates.html

Nightchangeling sorry for pimping my site...just wanna show the guys the cadets! [Smile]

Jorge (love the legion)

From: Tampa | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ultra Jorge   Email Ultra Jorge         Edit/Delete Post     
By the way just looking at that scanned page of the original unknown Legion cadets...

Does anyone else hear...In the Navy or YMCA playing in their head?!!!!

By the way I made the Micro version of those handsome legion cadets. doh!

Jorge

From: Tampa | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stretchable Lad
Hello Kitty (Adam's Rib)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stretchable Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
This thread parses me to the c-limit, y'all!

[Comet Queen]

--------------------
Visit Myriad's Legion of Alt-IDs in Bits and LW Directory in the MMB

From: Delegate of Zuun | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
[Westerner]
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.