Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » The many breasts of KINETIX! (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: The many breasts of KINETIX!
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Which set of Kenetix-breasts are your favorite?

1) Early post-boot formation

2) Mid-post-boot fuzzy cat teats

3) Early DnA Science Police perk

4) Current smooth nippleless look

I really liked her Sciene Police perk myself. DnA had such a handle on Zoe (and her breasts) and then they had to go turn her into Clayface. *disappointed sigh*

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Couldn't say. For some reason, I always paid more attention to her hair ... which looked great in her sci-cop phase. Too big and bouncy now. The same could probably be said for other parts of her anatomy, too.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
I liked her most around the time of the Mordru storyline. Not only did her whole body look great, but her costume was very *nice* too, and I loved the floaty hair. Sci-cop perk's pretty good too, though, the Legion could use some perky right now.

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

I am so sure this thread seemed like a good idea at the time.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Many breasts sure beats mini-breasts, I imagine.

--------------------

Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
The Unmentionables would but her in their Substitutes in that case.
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

This thread is for Zoe's breasts, not her but.

--------------------

Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Tee hee!
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
teats

I know it's immature, but I can't read this word without giggling. Same with 'space-asshole'.

--------------------

Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Would you STOP saying that?!?

You know what they say: Speak of the space-asshole, and Doctor Mayavale, he do appear.

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Oh dear. I don't feel like paying for the sins of my past lives any time soon.

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kinetix (Zoe Saugin)
Sassy and all dressed up

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kinetix (Zoe Saugin)           Edit/Delete Post     
How is it that only four people have commented on a thread about ME?

Although, that is clearly an alternate universe version of me. I would never be caught dead as a cat-girl, ick!

--------------------
Why must power be so elusive?

From: Aleph | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Angdar Fel
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Angdar Fel   Email Angdar Fel         Edit/Delete Post     
The perky ones I saw last night.
Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kinetix (Zoe Saugin)
Sassy and all dressed up

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kinetix (Zoe Saugin)           Edit/Delete Post     
You liked my action figure then, Ang? It's amazing how these toy makers can capture the real thing so well.

--------------------
Why must power be so elusive?

From: Aleph | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Kinetix (Zoe Saugin):
You liked my action figure then, Ang? It's amazing how these toy makers can capture the real thing so well.

True story, if you electrocute your Kinetix action figure, you will not gain her powers.

After that whole Composite Superman thing (and hundreds of fans electrocuting themselves trying to replicate it!), they put a stop to that nonsense.

Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.