Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » The many breasts of KINETIX! (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: The many breasts of KINETIX!
Kinetix (Zoe Saugin)
Sassy and all dressed up

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kinetix (Zoe Saugin)           Edit/Delete Post     
So did you gain anything, Set? Like blackened skin and frizzy hair?

--------------------
Why must power be so elusive?

From: Aleph | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
A stutter and a facial tic, mostly. But it cleared up.

Seeing the title of this thread, I thought for sure it was going to be brimming with speculation about whether cat-girl Kinetix had six or eight nips.

But instead, it went tits up.

Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
But if we were discussing, say, the hairy pectorals of Sun Boy, I bet we'd get a lot more responses.... [Wink]

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Invisible Brainiac:
But if we were discussing, say, the hairy pectorals of Sun Boy, I bet we'd get a lot more responses.... [Wink]

Eh. Sun Boy's overexposed. Who wants to go where darn near everyone's gone before?

He's the neighborhood bicycle. Everybody gets a ride.

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Even Colossal Boy apparently...

Perhaps the next thread should be about a much more modest Legionnaire, like the White Witch or Gates!

The fuzzy cheeks of Gates!

--------------------

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set

quote:
Originally posted by Invisible Brainiac: The fuzzy cheeks of Gates!
Cheeky! (Does Gates even have cheeks? Or some sort of cloaca? Inquiring minds... in this case, probably don't want to know...)

Have we ever heard anything about Gates' family or family structure? If the insect parallel holds, he might have *hundreds* of siblings, all born as part of the same clutch, and his peoples communal political structure could be logically derived from that, as every single Vyrgan, instead of thinking all about themself and self-advancement, is more likely to think about how to help provide for and improve the circumstances of themself *and* their hundred or more siblings, make them, as a species, more prone to think of 'the good of the group' over the good of the self.

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Gates mentioned in Legionnaires 38 that Vyrgans hatch, get a little care, and then are completely independent. And we know that all other Vyrgans besides Gates and Mantis Morlo apparently think alike - independent thinkers are very rare.

I'm not quite sure, but I think it was mentioned somewhere that Vyrgans also have shorter lifespans than the galactic average.

And that would help explain why Gates is so protective of his opinions and free will!

[Gates]

--------------------

Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Fat Cramer:
Couldn't say. For some reason, I always paid more attention to her hair ... which looked great in her sci-cop phase. Too big and bouncy now. The same could probably be said for other parts of her anatomy, too.

Ditto and ditto. I liked the cleopatra but sci cop Zoe was perfection!
From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
This opera mini software for my iPad is trying to double my post count by making every post a double!

I wonder if it drinks the same way. [Wink]

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Suddenly this thread is on fire. It's about time.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

This thread should be set fire to!

Bwahahahahaha

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
The no nipples thing was even harder to get over with the skirt removed. Bad enough the element of innocent naughtiness was taken away...but did they have to Barbie-Ken her as well?
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kinetix (Zoe Saugin)
Sassy and all dressed up

quote:
Originally posted by Power Boy:
I liked the cleopatra but sci cop Zoe was perfection!

You are so sweet [Wink] It's hard work to keep the hair perfect every day, but comments like this make it worth it!

quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
The no nipples thing was even harder to get over with the skirt removed. Bad enough the element of innocent naughtiness was taken away...but did they have to Barbie-Ken her as well?

Ah, you are astute! Innocent naughtiness - that's exactly what I was going for with the skirt. Doesn't it look great?

quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
Suddenly this thread is on fire. It's about time.

So good of you to start it in the first place! You have great taste.

--------------------

From: Aleph | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kinetix (Zoe Saugin)
Sassy and all dressed up

quote:
Originally posted by Invisible Brainiac:

I'm not quite sure, but I think it was mentioned somewhere that Vyrgans also have shorter lifespans than the galactic average.

And that would help explain why Gates is so protective of his opinions and free will!

[Gates]

And that's why he was quite possibly the angriest of us all when the Time Trapper turned us all into babies. *shudder* You know how hard it is to look good in a green skirt when you're 2 years old?

As usual, Brainy was the only one whose intellect worked while we were young. I think he re-aged us just so he wouldn't have to put up with all our bawling.

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.