Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » DeMatteis and Giffen!!

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: DeMatteis and Giffen!!
Doctor Mayavale
Enlightened!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doctor Mayavale           Edit/Delete Post     
My choice for the NEW Legion creative team!

Egads! That's in the top ten best ideas I've had in this lifetime!

--------------------
I LIKE IKE!!

Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
yeeeewwwwwwwwwwww....booooooo!!!
From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Jeepers, I'd be all for it!

Of maybe them on a 'Formerly Known as the LEGION' series featuring unrebooted stalwarts like Chemical King, Infectious Lass, Tyroc, Dawnstar, Tellus and whatnot...

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
I dunno -- I'm still reeling (or should I say *sleeping*) from the monthly dose of philosophical ramblings that JMD preached over and over and over and over and over and over and over again on "The Spectre".

And I didn't think "FKATJL" was very funny either.

[ January 08, 2004, 10:23 PM: Message edited by: DrakeB3003 ]

From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Portfolio Boy
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Portfolio Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Portfolio Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
Jeepers, I'd be all for it!

Of maybe them on a 'Formerly Known as the LEGION'

How about 'Formerly Known as L.E.G.I.O.N.?'

Based on the success of FKATJL, I should think that TPTB might let Giffin give it a try.

Maybe starring Dox's somewhat less intelligent long lost half-brother: Brainiac 2 3/4?

From: Sumner, ME | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

I'd most certainly buy it!!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Doc M is TOTES a jeenyus!!

--------------------

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.