Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » Gim Allon at a nude beach (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Gim Allon at a nude beach
Greybird
Brother of Dawnstar

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greybird   Author's Homepage   Email Greybird         Edit/Delete Post     
Or in a men's locker room with a high ceiling. I don't know why the image popped into my head, but now I can't evict it ...

When he uses his powers in either place, doesn't Gim become the Legion's equivalent of (to borrow from the film of "M*A*S*H") Walter "Painless Pole" Wadowski, D.D.S.?

Do I really need to, ahem, explain what I'm talkin' 'bout?

Only one word for the male reaction: envy ...

I cannot believe, with all these Legion-fan minds rolling in the gutters, that nobody else has remarked about this yet ;)

From: Starhaven Consulate, City of Angels | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hunt Drouin
Substitute

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hunt Drouin   Email Hunt Drouin         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh, I've thought about it, Greybird, but been too "diplomatic" to bring it up. Glad someone did, though
From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SiliconDream
I'd rather not be

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SiliconDream   Email SiliconDream         Edit/Delete Post     
Who would care? It's relative size that counts. Cham, now, Cham is a lucky man. Durlan. Whatever.

But Jim Shooter once said Thom was probably the best-endowed of the non-shapeshifters.

[ April 29, 2004, 03:06 PM: Message edited by: SiliconDream ]

From: Columbus, Ohio | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
Let's just say I wouldn't be able to keep my eyes off of it, I MEAN HIM.

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
This brings to mind the idea of Vi shrinking in the middle of...umm...well...oh, never mind.
From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
In 3003, seeing Gim at a nekkie beach would be kinda freaky - in the rotten corpse sense of the term.
From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Greybird
Brother of Dawnstar

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greybird   Author's Homepage   Email Greybird         Edit/Delete Post     
Legionnaires never die, to paraphrase Bones McCoy, so long as we remember them.

Who's more enduring from 500 years ago? Philip II, king of Spain and contender for Holy Roman Emperor, whose conquests and Armada have all crumbled to dust ... or Don Quixote?

The same works with going, shall we say, back to the future.

From: Starhaven Consulate, City of Angels | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Oh, I think about Gim at a nude beach frequently. Nightly in fact. Sometimes 3-4 times a day. In fact, I'm thinking of it right now!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Poor Gim Allon, even with all that size on his side, he still had invulnerable guys like Superboy, Mon-El and Ultra Boy to compete with. I mean, size is a fine enough attribute, but really, isn't stamina preferrable?

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Since Gim was killed in the LAMEST STORYLINE EVER (note the capital letters!), it would seem that stamina is more important!

I miss the big guy!

*imagining Gim in a locker room-- again*

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
Since Gim was killed in the LAMEST STORYLINE EVER (note the capital letters!), it would seem that stamina is more important!

I miss the big guy!

*imagining Gim in a locker room-- again*

Just for you Lasher...whenever you need a visual "pick me up" head over to the Legion Guys showers on the second page of the Recreation Center & Showers at LegionGuys.com

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lil'rhino
I love everybody & you're next!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
As I was enjoying a repeat viewing of one of my FALCON videos the other evening, I imagined how perfect it would be to cast Mr.Allon as one of the performers, especially in the locker room scenes!
From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
235 - Andy S
Check out the VOTE-A-MATIC now!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 235 - Andy S   Author's Homepage   Email 235 - Andy S         Edit/Delete Post     
my ex showed me a fanzine from the 70s that had a picture of gim allon, naked, facing another legionnaire who was AGHAST/IMPRESSED/IN AWE/DEBATING WHAT TO DO NEXT

it was pretty funny

definitely helped to know other people were pondering the same questions

From: Lauderhill, FL | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
Uh, who was the other Legionnaire?

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
235 - Andy S
Check out the VOTE-A-MATIC now!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 235 - Andy S   Author's Homepage   Email 235 - Andy S         Edit/Delete Post     
i can't remember if it was shrinking violet and saturn girl, or a couple of guys -- i saw the image more than 10 years ago and it was rushed (he was geeky about keeping things locked up)

i know saturn girl was often portrayed on these things (i don't know why) but so was superboy (again, don't know why - they're 2 of my least fave)

From: Lauderhill, FL | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.