Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » What if the Legion were set 1000 years in the past? (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: What if the Legion were set 1000 years in the past?
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Well?
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leap Year Lord
Right now.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Leap Year Lord           Edit/Delete Post     
They are, from the point of view of those in 4004.
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Portfolio Boy
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Portfolio Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Portfolio Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Going back just a bit further, I always thought that "The Roman Legion" would make a great Legion Elseworlds project.

Or, it could even be set in the 30th century, assuming an Earth on which the Roman Empire never declined and fell.

From: Sumner, ME | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Roman Legion I'd read.

And the second thought there Duke is the basis for my favorite old Trek Episode. Mirror, Mirror.

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
What if the LEGION were set 1000 years in my pants?

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Wouldn't work. It'd have to be some oversized pantaloons. Of the Spanish variety.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leap Year Lord
Right now.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Leap Year Lord           Edit/Delete Post     
Talk about a cold and lonely corner of hell...everyone knows you don't ever wear your pants!
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Imagine all the strange, alien landscapes...!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
...where no man has gone before!

Or not.

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

No woman maybe.
Portfolio Boy
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Portfolio Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Portfolio Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
What if the LEGION were set 1000 years in my pants?

Then it would be "The Roamin' Legion!"

[LOL] [LOL] [LOL]

From: Sumner, ME | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
capt._dallas
Co-Creator/Writer: Omega Chase

Icon 1 posted      Profile for capt._dallas           Edit/Delete Post     
Hmmn. This is an interesting thread you've started, EDE.

1000 years in the past? In what country/region would they be based? Sung Dynasty China? Pre-Magna Carta England? Arabia? Feudal France? The Holy Roman Empire?

What would be the reason for the Legion's formation?

Superboy gets temporarily sent back to 1004 by the Time Trapper. Supes' appearance inspires some (very) progressive-thinking teens (who realize with the turn of the millenium that the world is NOT coming to an end) to risk revealing their abilities to protect a populace that will most likely perceive them as hellspawn.

Hmmn.

--------------------
Omega Chase, available in stores in September: http://th3rdworld.com/comics.php

From: Long Island, NY | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Scott and Eryk, if you think you can pry my secrets out of me, you're right!

Yes I've "BEEN" with women. Honestly, I didn't get what all the fuss was about.

Still, I think chicks rule, and there's a few through the years I've considered putting the mack on... but then some boy comes along...

Anyhoo, back to the topic here-- my pants! *tee hee!*

--------------------

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
I'd once plotted out a "Legion of Camelot'" storyline...
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
capt._dallas
Co-Creator/Writer: Omega Chase

Icon 1 posted      Profile for capt._dallas           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Kent Shakespeare:
I'd once plotted out a "Legion of Camelot'" storyline...

What were some of the premises?

--------------------
Omega Chase, available in stores in September: http://th3rdworld.com/comics.php

From: Long Island, NY | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.