Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » WARNING: People from the Future May Be Watching You Right Now! (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: WARNING: People from the Future May Be Watching You Right Now!
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
On their time-viewers!

Not to mention those creepy space-telescopes that people on other planets have!

Or however it is that people in shrunken cities spy on the macro-world!

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
I can see how reality TV will be obsolete in the future!

Just choose to watch people on any planet, from any time...that gives you a lot more choices than television.

I'm surprised more Legion secrets weren't uncovered this way. If you're the most popular teen group in the universe, wouldn't billions of sentients be tuning in on you with their viewers?

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
Dear People from the Future,

If you have perfected Time Travel, I thought I should let you know that I am available for speaking engagements on my era's history and culture for a negotiable fee (exotic currency, stock tips, the outcome of certain sporting events, etc. We'll talk.)

If your men have become sterilized due to radiation from past World Wars and repopulation is an issue, we can delay my return appropriately. (Send pictures of your females. We'll talk.)

If your copy of "To Serve Man" is actually a cookbook.....I can suggest other more worthy candidates than myself for the honor. (For a negotiable fee. We'll talk.)

Sincerely,
OM

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Kind of makes you think what mischief the Legionnaires got up to with the Anywhere Machine, huh?

I think I'll follow Triad's lead and start showering with my clothes on too.

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Oh, I already knew they were watching. That's why I'm so dramatic... got to give the people their money's worth!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Invisible Brainiac:
I think I'll follow Triad's lead and start showering with my clothes on too.

Huh?

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

Don't you remember that scene in Legionnaires where all the girls were naked in the shower, except Triad who was wearing her Legion-costume?

[ July 16, 2004, 07:11 PM: Message edited by: Eryk Davis Ester ]

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
DOn't... think I've read that one. And I think I'd remember it [Wink]

What iss?

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

Actually, I was just kidding. [Wink]

I think IB's referencing something Triad said in the issue where the AM first appears.

Bicycle Repair Man
Deputy

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Bicycle Repair Man   Email Bicycle Repair Man         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
Oh, I already knew they were watching. That's why I'm so dramatic... got to give the people their money's worth!

How much are you being paid?
From: Monty Python's Flying Circus | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
A lot, but unfortunately the future space-currency isn't valid until the future.

It sure looks cute walking around here going "meep meep meep", though!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Mekt Ranzz
singular.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mekt Ranzz           Edit/Delete Post     
which people? name names.

[Lightning Lord - Post-Boot]

From: out & about | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Outdoor Miner:

If your copy of "To Serve Man" is actually a cookbook.....I can suggest other more worthy candidates than myself for the honor. (For a negotiable fee. We'll talk.)

Help! I'm slipping into the Twilight Zone ...

[LOL]

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Wouldn't this be a form of space-stalking or space-time stalking?

Glad I installed those lead-lined curtains.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Flannel Lass
soft, warm, fluffy!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Flannel Lass   Email Flannel Lass         Edit/Delete Post     
Sure, why not? I've always assumed aliens were watching. Also, elves. And ghosts.

Man, if my Mom is right, and my great-grandmother is watching me from Heaven, she must be so disappointed with me!

I don't smoke, I don't drink, I don't cheat at cards, I don't smuggle, and I'm not a nudist! Maybe I am adopted!

Flannel Lass, boring aliens everywhere

From: the palace garden of the Lord of the Red Lands. | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.