Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » suggestions i'll be heeding from the superman/batman pamphlets (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: suggestions i'll be heeding from the superman/batman pamphlets
Mekt Ranzz
singular.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mekt Ranzz           Edit/Delete Post     
time travel will kick you in the ass, so do not even bother.

if i have children: daughters.

[Lightning Lord - Post-Boot]

From: out & about | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Mekt, one thing is still bothering me. Who baked the cake?

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ferroboy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ferroboy   Email ferroboy         Edit/Delete Post     
I think Mekt and Laevar helped make it. Eve isn't all that likely to be baking. She's a princess, after all.

--------------------
Dan

From: Newburgh, NY | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
I can easily see Mekt and Eve referring to Laevar as strictly 'Bolto'.
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mekt Ranzz
singular.

a general on the battlefield, a pastry chef in the space-kitchen.

i get the feeling that i would have done the baking and eve aries the decorating. laevar was probably waxing his moustache.

From: out & about | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Laevar seems like the type of villian to have a space-moustache. Not many can pull it off successfully, believe me.

I'm sure Mekt has seen some moustache tragedys in his day...

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Admit it, Mekt - Laevar never really pulled his weight on the team, did he? You and Eve must have been always covering for him.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mekt Ranzz
singular.

oh, miss cramer, with these chronal tides shifting every which way it is a wonder that i know what year this is. i don't meet saturn queen until i am much older. but how do i know that? and why did i call her eve aries as above, rather than simply eve? as for that laevar, he is generally an o.k. sort but, between you and me, shall i just say he is no trommite. i met him at this age, but not in this time? oh, goodness gracious. do you see what i have to deal with?

and when a future version of me goes to the past, what am I supposed to make of that? on a fiscal note, am i responsible for room-service bills et cetera my future self runs up in the past? i may need to consult a space/time-lawyer.

[ January 01, 2005, 02:53 AM: Message edited by: Mekt Ranzz ]

ferroboy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ferroboy   Email ferroboy         Edit/Delete Post     
Isn't Quislet a lawyer...of space? I think he could help you out!

--------------------
Dan

From: Newburgh, NY | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Mekt Ranzz:
if i have children: daughters.

That might not be a a foolproof plan...

Click for fullsize image

Say, is Mekt moonlighting? (Sunlighting?)

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

What a go-getter! He already got another pamphlet role!

Gives a whole new meaning to grounding your kid.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
Makes you appreciate your mum a bit more, doesn't it, Mekt? She had not one but THREE superpowered kids running around.

(Of course, the Ranzz kids weren't powered until they were teenagers. Jenny Quantum was The Most Powerful Girl In The World from the day she was born.)

"Apollo" keeps chiding Jenny for "Language!" For all the good it does, but still. Decorum, decorum.

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Harbinger
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Harbinger   Email Harbinger         Edit/Delete Post     
You like these double 'l'ed nom de plumes don't you Mekt? Lightning Lord and apoLLo? You wouldn't happen by chance to be hoping to be noticed by a certain young man who was kept getting his initials put in hearts with "+ LL", would you?

[Superboy]

--------------------
"Tempus Fugitive" the final part of the Adventures of Dream Boy series, set in the Three-Boot Universe. Read it only in the Bits o' Legionnaire Business Forum.

From: here, more often than not | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
I know i should be reading the latest Legion stories for the answer, but who is Laevar Bolto?

And why should the thought of his moustache strike fear in the hearts of posters everywhere?

Magnum had a moustache - was anybody (with any sense at all) afraid of him, too?

From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Laevar Bolto = Cosmic King.
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.