Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » Anticipating the Solicit for Legion #16!!! ... SPOILERS (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Anticipating the Solicit for Legion #16!!! ... SPOILERS
Ultra Boy
Lovin the Art!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ultra Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Ultra Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
So what is the consensus here? Will the solicit for issue #16 come out on Monday the 12th, or will it happen on the 19th?

Will we get it at all, with all the secrets behind Crisis??

I for one CAN'T wait. Why does the clock have to move so slow!?!?

If anyone snags an early image, make sure and save it to your hard drive, for all to share.

Looking forward to another Kitson Legion Masterpiece!

LLLater!

[edit note: added a spoiler tag to the subject.]

[ December 12, 2005, 05:53 PM: Message edited by: Ultra Boy ]

--------------------
UltraBoy

From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
more likely on 18th...sorry if things look so slow. [Frown]
From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
'Twould be a pity if the after-effects of this latest CRISIS impact on the Legion that they have to start from scratch in a new mag - Time Trapper influence or not! [Shudder]
From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arachne
Bookworm

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arachne   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Okay, I'm dense tonight.

LAM, isn't that exactly what happened?

--------------------
arachne3003.deviantart.com
Current Obsession: Birds of Prey/Secret Six

From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
Might have to clarify my comment a little for your benefit, Arachne: It would be a shame for this current Legion's run to be cut so short - just as it starts to pick up with the various storylines and character build-ups...
From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arachne
Bookworm

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arachne   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Yeah, but the post-boot Legion disapeared when some force started "pounding on reality" (maybe not an exact quote). Seems to me that was Kal-L coming out of hiding. If that's true then The Legion was already canceled and rebooted to fit with the post Infinte Crisis universe. We just found out about it before the rest.

--------------------
arachne3003.deviantart.com
Current Obsession: Birds of Prey/Secret Six

From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Ultra Boy:
So what is the consensus here? Will the solicit for issue #16 come out on Monday the 11th, or will it happen on the 18th?

Solicitations will be available at 5:00 PM (EST), Monday, December 11.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
ah...that's a good news.....but bad news....we have to wait til Jan 3rd week for the next issue #17...*gasp*
From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tamper Lad
With the Scarlett Faction

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tamper Lad   Email Tamper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
SUPERGIRL AND THE LEGION OF THE SUPER-HEROES #16
Written by Mark Waid
Art and cover by Barry Kitson & Mick Gray
It’s 1,001 years later…and guess who’s joining the Legion of Super-Heroes? It’s just what you think…and nothing you expect!
On sale March 22 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US

Click for fullsize image

Looks like the book is being cut back to the standard 32 pages.

I know the AR amongst us will need to match fists to names.

[edit note: Replaced the image with a much bigger version. Better detail. [Smile] ]

[ December 12, 2005, 03:20 PM: Message edited by: Lightning Lad ]

From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Not sure about the page count. It wouldn't be the first time they assumed LSH had the standard page count.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
That's the best depiction of Kara I've seen since she reappeared in the DCU. Of course, it might be a different Kara all together. [Wink]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
:wolfwhistle:

Now this almost makes me like that two piece costume. I would still like her to get a more traditional look. But this Kara is a lot more attractive than the ultra skinny ones i have been seeing recently.

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

I'll take Barry's interpretation of Kara over Michael Turner's anyday!
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Ultra Boy:
Will the solicit for issue #16 come out on Monday the 11th, or will it happen on the 18th?

quote:
Originally posted by Lightning Lad:
[QUOTE]Solicitations will be available at 5:00 PM (EST), Monday, December 11.

What year would that be? [Confused] Or did I miss it? [Wink]

Vee (on Monday, December 12th, 2005)

[ December 12, 2005, 01:39 PM: Message edited by: Vee ]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frog King
The B^|@h is back!!!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Frog King   Email Frog King         Edit/Delete Post     
Is that Dream girl's hand on the right?
From: Berlin | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.