Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » Anticipating the Solicit for Legion #16!!! ... SPOILERS (Page 4)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Anticipating the Solicit for Legion #16!!! ... SPOILERS
Star Boy
Cat Clan Commander

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Star Boy   Email Star Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
This sounds like something truly great is on the horizon.

The return of Gates?!? [Wink]

--------------------
Wayne@OZ

From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ultra Jorge   Email Ultra Jorge         Edit/Delete Post     
And seriously the flight rings being expensive are just a way to limit the number of members. [Smile]

Now when I say let all the old members join (and a handful of new ones) that doesn't mean any kid who can blow bubbles through his nose. [Wink] I am guessing they are going to get rick somehow.

And I still have a funny feeling about the rings...as if they are part of the mysteries.

From: Tampa | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Tim Drake
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sir Tim Drake   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Tim Drake         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Don Jorge del Oeste:
Now when I say let all the old members join (and a handful of new ones) that doesn't mean any kid who can blow bubbles through his nose. [Wink]

Do you have something against Bubbles-Through-Nose Lad?

--------------------
Aaron Kashtan/Sir Tim Drake

From: Providence, RI | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ultra Jorge   Email Ultra Jorge         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Sir Tim Drake:
quote:
Originally posted by Don Jorge del Oeste:
Now when I say let all the old members join (and a handful of new ones) that doesn't mean any kid who can blow bubbles through his nose. [Wink]

Do you have something against Bubbles-Through-Nose Lad?
Nothing as long as he remains a "sub" forever. [Wink]
From: Tampa | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
I doubt this is the case, but could there be some sort of connection between Supergirl's adventures in Kandor in her own title, and Vi's recent emergence from a microverse?
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DOX-Line-5
STILL have a secret crush on Brainiac-5 Shhhh....I'm Superwoman ...back.from an IMPORTANT mission.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DOX-Line-5   Email DOX-Line-5         Edit/Delete Post     
I don't believe it! After 2 decades, she's come back into our lives and she'finally going to join LEGION?
She's going to die again...is'nt she???

Warning!! V5 Supergirl meets V5 Brainiac 5...
be afraid...be VERY AFRAID !!!

From: New York-one tough city ! | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brigort
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for brigort   Email brigort         Edit/Delete Post     
Just want to chime in with everyone else to tell Barry that his rendition of Supergirl is by far the best I've seen since her re-introduction.
Fit and healthy looking.
Beautiful!

From: PEI, Canada | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barry Kitson
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barry Kitson   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks - it's much appreciated! [Smile]

--------------------
Cheers
Barry

www.barrykitson.com

From: UK | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
baycent54
new

Icon 1 posted      Profile for baycent54   Author's Homepage   Email baycent54         Edit/Delete Post     
So far there's been a lot of debate over who it will actually be.
The answer is: KaraLindaDianaDonnaAylaTasmiaImraSelinaBarbara!
Now what was the question again?

From: Michigan | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
[Supergirl - re-imagined]
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doublechinner
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doublechinner   Email doublechinner         Edit/Delete Post     
Barry,

To pile on, your Supergirl actually looks like a "super girl" and not a deadly Barbie doll...of space! I can't wait! Now, if only Mark can write her so she makes sense...

--------------------
...but you don't have a moment where you're sitting there staring at a table full of twenty-five characters with little name signs that say, "Hi, my superpower is confusing you!"

From: Chicago, IL | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
Supergirl's OK... but if it were Mary Marvel and the Legion of Super-Heroes, you better believe I'd be buying a half dozen copies! [Wink] [Love]
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
DC just pushed back the publishing date on the upcoming issues of Supergirl (#4-7) by six weeks. I wonder if that will affect the publication of LoSH #16? Barry, any idea?
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks for updating the main page Scott!
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
You're welcome Gary! The date for #7 is an educated guess as they didn't give it but I knew it couldn't come out before #6. [Smile]
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.