Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » the girls never trick the boys into going on dates, secretly plotting to kill them (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: the girls never trick the boys into going on dates, secretly plotting to kill them
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Nowadays they trick them into going on dates to spy on them and stuff for Cosmic Boy. BORing.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Hmm... I wonder if my love of classic Legion stories is connected to my irrational fear of women who want to date me?
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
baycent54
new

Icon 1 posted      Profile for baycent54   Author's Homepage   Email baycent54         Edit/Delete Post     
Either that or they compete with the boys to see who can clobber the bad guys first, like Phantom Girl/Karate Kid or Shadow Lass/Karate Kid.
[Smile]

From: Michigan | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

1 thing is for sure & certain. If a chick asks you out, she either:

a. Wants to kill you

or

b. Wants to extort information from you to report to a superior

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
Say, why don't we go to the Dairy Queen and discuss this over a snack?
Lad Boy
3rd smartest person on Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad Boy   Email Lad Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Who's she callin' a Dairy Queen?
From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
*Adjusts ample cleavage*

At best I'm a Dairy Princess [Big Grin]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tamper Lad
With the Scarlett Faction

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tamper Lad   Email Tamper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
The Legion Girls' unquestioning loyalty to the paternalistic patriarchal patriomony is questionable at best.

Well cept for Luornu, but she's loyal only when the acting as the fanatical phallic fist of Cosmic Boy.

From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

quote:
Originally posted by Thriftshop Debutante:
Say, why don't we go to the Dairy Queen and discuss this over a snack?

RUN!!!!!

--------------------

Mekt Ranzz
singular.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mekt Ranzz           Edit/Delete Post     
ha, ha, ha! that wouldn't work on m.....oh, hold on a moment, i have an incoming com from titan.
From: out & about | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ram Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ram Boy   Email Ram Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Men of Femnaz unite! (After you're done with the dishes, of course)
Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalla Hrykos
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalla Hrykos   Email Kalla Hrykos         Edit/Delete Post     
Maybe them Legion girls should just date them and use them for sex--now, that would show them uppity boys! Holla?

[LOL]

[ March 03, 2008, 08:25 PM: Message edited by: Clive ]

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Ram Boy:
Men of Femnaz unite! (After you're done with the dishes, of course)

Bah! Who needs men when you have prayer rockets?
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ram Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ram Boy   Email Ram Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
You make a good point. Just don't aim those prayer rockets at Uranus. You've been warned!
Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Epic
Waxing on and waxing off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Epic   Email Epic         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm recalling that one panel I saw on MS of the girls laughing about tricking Jimmy Olsen into thinking they loved him.

And the time the girls were controlled into hitting on the boys and then attacking them.

Oh why, oh why, did that go away?

--------------------
Woah, the rainbows are so much closer to home now!

From: Where else? | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.