Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » RESULTS: Choosing sides

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: RESULTS: Choosing sides
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Okay, we know that the Legion will be split (somehow) by the events currently unfolding in the 3boot. It seems that there are likely to be two sides...one led by Cos, one by Brainy.

So...who is going to side with who? Pick one for each Legionnaire.

[ July 07, 2005, 03:18 AM: Message edited by: Vee ]

Polling is not enabled in this forum. This poll is inactive.

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
hehehehe 100% of the voting is going my way. Not too hard to do when you are the first voter.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Interesting results so far but still too early to see a trend developing.

--------------------

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
hmmm.....still very close. Any some odd alliances forming too!!
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
very close...

i think imra and lightning lad will be split for sure.

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
It will probably be the complete opposite of everyone I chose! I expect Sun Boy to be with neither - unless somebody else beats him to the punch as the legionnaire who quits.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
i'm klinda hoping this does destroy the legion...i'm tired of all the sneakiness and back stabbing.
From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ferroboy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ferroboy   Email ferroboy         Edit/Delete Post     
Who's Shadow Girl anyway? [Wink]

--------------------
Dan

From: Newburgh, NY | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Actually, I think it's "Shadow Lass" and she's the blue one who is with Karate Kid a lot. Pre-threeboot she was also known as Tasmia Mallor from Talok VIII.

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
Are there plans to pair Dream Girl off with the current version of Star Boy? Coz i dont see that happening soon
From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blacula   Email Blacula         Edit/Delete Post     
Its strange that so many people (including me) have put Micro Lad/Colossal Boy in Cos' camp even though we've seen nothing to indicate which way his allegiance will lie.
From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

quote:
Originally posted by ferroboy:
Who's Shadow Girl anyway? [Wink]

I think she might be related to PhantAm Girl [Big Grin]

(Can't believe I misspelled the one and misnamed the other.) [Embarrassed]

--------------------

Vee
Still smoooooth!

Well some interesting results re: who will side with who in the coming split. Here's how LW thinks the Legionnaires will line up:

With Cos:

Lightning Lad
Light Lass
Sunboy
Triplicate Girl
Phantom Girl
Micro Lad
Chameleon
Princess Projectra
Star Boy

With Briany:

Element Lad
Ultra Boy
Shadow Lass
Dream Girl
Invisible Kid
Brin Londo
Atom Girl

Riding the Fence/The Go-Betweens?:

Saturn Girl
Karate Kid

--------------------

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.