Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » Will Alan's eye become the Emerald Eye?

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Will Alan's eye become the Emerald Eye?
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
Seriously, what a twist that would be. Perhaps the eye was stolen by Mordru in battle, and he twisted it to his own ends before being imprisoned. Over the millenia, the eye gains more and more power until the Empress uses it against the Legion.

Well, if she exists in the new political rather than superhero world.

--------------------
Damn you, you kids! Get off my lawn or I'm callin' tha cops!

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Awesome idea, and one I hadn't thought of. What a twist!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
one problem - we need to find out exactly on what "Ekron" is... a planet full of Eyes? or something else created by Alan Scott?
From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Ekron = Alan Scott's company. You know... kind of like Enron.
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
I've always hoped that there would be a cool Green Lantern Corps (with Hal) storyline in which one of the Guardians of the Universe (Ekron) goes mad and maybe kills and absorbs the powers of some of his fellow Guardians to take over the universe. Sort of like the Parallax story, but with a Guardian. And I thought of this first. [Smile]

Anyway, the Corps (and maybe a few other heroes) finally stops Ekron after he grows to be a giant and saves the universe by killing him. Before they succeed however, one of Ekron's eyes are poked out and it later becomes the semi-sentient "Eye of Ekron."

[ April 23, 2006, 11:21 AM: Message edited by: Nightcrawler ]

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
I wonder if the Eye could've been connected (pre-5YL, at least) to the Eye-pendant that Universo wore?
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.