Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » Need A Legion Reference? Post Here (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 67 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  65  66  67   
Author Topic: Need A Legion Reference? Post Here
Gorilla Nebula
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gorilla Nebula   Email Gorilla Nebula         Edit/Delete Post     
i would love a comprehensive visual reference for the animated LSH. including villains/substitutes.
anybody up for compiling that?

--------------------
Gorilla Nebula

From: san francisco | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
If I ever get the time to finish screen capping the episodes and posting them to LegionPics that would be what I could provide. Just need an easier way to do them than I've had. You can see an example here for the Lightning Storm episode.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Powerboy
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Powerboy           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Invisible Brainiac:
Hi, does anyone know if some of the more obscure Legion Academy students ever got names? Like the ones marked "unknown" here:

Legion Academy pic

The little box thing could be one of Quislet's race?

And the little gray guy must have been intended to be someone. But he probably got forgotten by the writers. He's also in the Subs picture right below the Academy picture.

And I think there were some others, like the red girl and the flying fish things that appeared in the issue Quislet, Tellus etc. joined in. Anyone know anything about them?

Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Nightcrawler:
quote:
Hi, does anyone know if some of the more obscure Legion Academy students ever got names? Like the ones marked "unknown" here:

Legion Academy pic

Check out this topic.

quote:
And I think there were some others, like the red girl and the flying fish things that appeared in the issue Quislet, Tellus etc. joined in. Anyone know anything about them?

Check out this topic.

The grey alien is called [I Dunno]

And the "fish" are called [Skreeak?] and I think [Tiger Girl] was the name most people wanted for red girl.

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
I believe I know all of the Uncanny Amazers, but is there a listing of them somewhere (names, powers, additions, etc.?).

Also, how about the Reboot Heroes of Lallor (did they appear more than once ever) and the full list of Workforce members (I believe the line-up changed twice).

Thanks in advance!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
I believe I know all of the Uncanny Amazers, but is there a listing of them somewhere (names, powers, additions, etc.?).

Try this link for the Amazers Cobie.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

quote:
and the full list of Workforce members (I believe the line-up changed twice).

Here for Workforce.
Lightning Lad
Founder

quote:
Also, how about the Reboot Heroes of Lallor (did they appear more than once ever)

And here for Pre- and Post-Boot Heroes of Lallor.

Now, can I go back into my bronchitis induced coma?

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
You rock Scooter! [Smile]

And yes, you can get back to recovering from your bronchitis induced coma! More tea with hot sauce Mr., or I'm telling Caroline!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Is Sid's Soy Satellite really in the books or tv show, or is it fanfic?

If it's for real, is there a reference picture?

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
Let me put it this way:

It looks like whatever you think a Super Drive-In...of Space! looks like.

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Latino Lad
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Latino Lad   Email Latino Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
In what issues did Ultra Boy have amnesia? Thanks!
From: Arizona, Planet Earth, United Planets | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dartalon
Candidate

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dartalon   Email Dartalon         Edit/Delete Post     
Back in 1988, prior to The Wanderers series coming out, some DC Comics contained pages that had a small profile of each Wanderer. Each page contained 2 members and had a front and side pic and brief description of their abilities. I no longer have my books from that year and would greatly appreciate if someone who has could scan those 3 pages for me. Thanks ahead of time!
Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

quote:
Originally posted by Latino Lad:
In what issues did Ultra Boy have amnesia? Thanks!

It roughly took place during #273 - #282. Although I think his amnesia ended in #275 the story wasn't resolved until the end of the Reflecto storyline in #282.
Lightning Lad
Founder

quote:
Originally posted by Dartalon:
Back in 1988, prior to The Wanderers series coming out, some DC Comics contained pages that had a small profile of each Wanderer. Each page contained 2 members and had a front and side pic and brief description of their abilities. I no longer have my books from that year and would greatly appreciate if someone who has could scan those 3 pages for me. Thanks ahead of time!

I've looked through what copies of 1988 DC comics I have on hand and cannot find any of these profiles. Do you have anything more specific, like titles they appeared in or dates? IIRC The Wanderers premiered in June so I would think it would be just a month or two before that.
  This topic comprises 67 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  65  66  67   

Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.