Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » Need A Legion Reference? Post Here (Page 65)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 67 pages: 1  2  3  ...  62  63  64  65  66  67   
Author Topic: Need A Legion Reference? Post Here
Conjure Lass
And then there was steak!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Conjure Lass   Email Conjure Lass         Edit/Delete Post     
Ridiculously stupid request, but does anyone know of any references to food items in the 30th century? I'm writing a fic and I'd like the dish made to be with "futuristic" ingredients. So, does anyone remember anyone in the comics mentioning a food item that "doesn't exist" in the real world?

For you assistance I will love you long time. *wink wink nudge nudge*

From: St. Louis, Missouri | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
of the top of my head there is Kono fruit and Silverale
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Elvabird.

Plus Kono Juice and Silverale to drink.

And Bgztlian Blue is a type of ice cream, as I recall.

I believe there's an entry in the Legion Help File on food, but I don't have a copy on the computer I'm currently using.

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

Oh, pluberries. Banyo fruit.

And basically anything, if you're a Bismollian. [Wink]

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

Cherr-bear gelato, craved by pregnant Tinya.
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Martian ice cream, which Superboy ate on his first trip to the 30th century.

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Conjure Lass
And then there was steak!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Conjure Lass   Email Conjure Lass         Edit/Delete Post     
Awww! Thank you, guys! This is very, very helpful! I knew you wouldn't let me down. *CUDDLES*
From: St. Louis, Missouri | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Didn't see anything about food in the help file, but...

Soystix seems to be a popular fast food.

Brainy once likened the taste pf pizza to hatch sealant, so I don't know if hatch sealant's meant to be edible in the future!

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
I can't remember if I've asked already but does anyone have any good scans of Invisible Kid's ghost girlfriend Myla?

--------------------
I want to be hated by lies
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=373120795632&ref=mf

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

Found on the web:

Click for fullsize image

Click for fullsize image

Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
Much obliged.

--------------------
I want to be hated by lies
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=373120795632&ref=mf

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phantom Girl
Long Live the Legion!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phantom Girl   Email Phantom Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Hi folks, say does anyone know what Supergirl's current status is with the Legion? What did DC do with her with their new 52?

--------------------
I have lived for the Legion and one day I shall die for the Legion.

From: Bgztl | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Silver Age Lad
Part-time member living in another century

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Silver Age Lad   Email Silver Age Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Phantom Girl:
Hi folks, say does anyone know what Supergirl's current status is with the Legion? What did DC do with her with their new 52?

So far Supergirl has not met the Legion in her timeline. Whether she is in the Legion's past has not been mentioned.

--------------------
"Our devotion to each other was unexplainable"
"You were kids"
"No Batman, we were Legion"

From: Ancient Kingdom of Northumbria, UK | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

Can someone remind me what the members of the "Associated Planets" were? They were still a separate organization by the end of the reboot era, right?
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Eryk Davis Ester:
Can someone remind me what the members of the "Associated Planets" were?

Affiliated Planets, not Associated Planets.

The main members were Khundia [kicked out post-DCR], Elia*, Sklar (remains of), Thanagar (Hawkpeople), Winath and Xanthu, while Orando and Gil'D returned to the UP post-DCR; with SF&O #2 saying it "also includes" Aktar, Alkoz, Bismari, Brogg, J'ff'n (!), Karak, Lythyl, Nara, Olo, Plevitz (!!), Ronn, Soirreb-3, Torad and Zygarr.

*According to SF&O #2.

quote:
Originally posted by Eryk Davis Ester:
They were still a separate organization by the end of the reboot era, right?

They weren't directly mentioned at all after DnA took over, unless you count the ruined Xanthu's alliance with the Khunds (Legion Worlds #4) and later petitioning to be allowed back in the U.P. (The Legion #15).

[ November 16, 2012, 04:59 PM: Message edited by: Reboot ]

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 67 pages: 1  2  3  ...  62  63  64  65  66  67   

Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.