Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » Do you smell what Tharok is cooking?

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Do you smell what Tharok is cooking?
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Seriously, can you imagine any of the other members of the Fatal Five making dinner?

Well, maybe the Persuader, in kind of a samurai chef kind of mode...

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Eryk Davis Ester:
Seriously, can you imagine any of the other members of the Fatal Five making dinner?

And that's the truth 'cause the Emerald Eye said so!

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Mano wouldn't have any trouble opening jars or those plastic ziplock bags that never work. He'd just disintegrate 'em.

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
The Persuader has got to be a great chef. Just imagine how good he'd be cutting meat and vegetables.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
You would think that the Persuader is the best chef in the Fatal Five, but surprizingly it is Validus who takes top honors in cooking. His Cajun Blacken fish with a Banyo Fruit sauce is unbelievable. And his Baked Alaska using Martian Ice Cream from Nine Planets Ice Cream Parlor is to die for.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tamper Lad
With the Scarlett Faction

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tamper Lad   Email Tamper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
The Empress never cooks. In fact she only turned to villainy because the Emerald Eye promised that she would be liberated from the drudgery of the women's work given to her by writers in 1960s America.
From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Hmm... come to think of it, the Persuader's cooking skills may have been the reason why EE included him in the otherwise female Fatal Five...
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leap Year Lord
Right now.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Leap Year Lord           Edit/Delete Post     
No.
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
I'd completely forgotten that we'd decided that the Persuader was the top chef of the Fatal Five!
Crymsun Kid
Subs Auxillary

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crymsun Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Crymsun Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
Well, for the non-classic Fatal Five, I think Flare would be great when it comes to Grilling.

Hmm I don't think Caress or Mordecai would be very goot chefs, however.

--------------------
Listen to the Completely Comics Podcast at http://completelycomics.wordpress.com/

From: Korugar | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Director Lad
aka Sudro Brown II

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Director Lad   Email Director Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I can just see Persuader hawking his line of knives now:
"You can slice the yellow sun radiation that powers Superboy and cut the gravity that keeps Colossal Boy grounded and still slice a tomato this thin!"

From: Los Angeles, CA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
If the Empress hates cooking so much, it sorta' throws the murder of Mentalla into a whole new light. It's likely that somebody in the Fatal Five was a vegetarian who Sarya liked to "prank" by secretly slipping ground elva into their vegetable curry or something. It got really awkward when Mentalla ratted her out to the offended vegetarian, and-- well... [cough] you know the rest.

[Mentalla] [Emerald Empress]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
They probably all just eat take-out fast food.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.