Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » Every. Legionnaire. Ever. (The George Perez scorecard) (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Every. Legionnaire. Ever. (The George Perez scorecard)
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Silver Age Lad:
Krypton Girl?

Nice catch!
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
when was Laurel "Thelma?"
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Kent Shakespeare:
when was Laurel "Thelma?"

Legion of the Run
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mystery Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mystery Lad   Email Mystery Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
"...the same one that retconned the loving relationship between Ayla and Vi out of the continunity...thus me little bitter." (originally posted by Set)

Or it just hasn't happened yet.

From: Knoxville, TN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scott Koblish
Sub

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scott Koblish   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I'm pretty sure George will get 'em all in there. The first issue has cameos galore, quite a number of them not even listed in the big list at the head of this thread, and the second issue blows the doors off the first. Hang tight Legion fans!
From: L.A. | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by scott Koblish:
I'm pretty sure George will get 'em all in there. The first issue has cameos galore, quite a number of them not even listed in the big list at the head of this thread, and the second issue blows the doors off the first. Hang tight Legion fans!

*raise eyebrows* Ohhhhhhhhh..........can't wait. [Smile]
From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ricardo
Adult Legion Reservist

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ricardo   Author's Homepage   Email Ricardo         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:

Wow, another LSH creator around these parts! Welcome! Now, please insist on a lot of TMK Legion participation and a development of a Earth-X sort of continuity for it (removing everything after LSH 50). Punch Geoff Johns on my behalf. [Cool]
From: Brasil | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scott Koblish
Sub

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scott Koblish   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks for the welcome!
Personally I really loved the 5 year jump Legion (I'm assuming that's what you mean by the TomMaryKeith Legion), I thought it was just the bee's knees!
I'm not sure what's ahead for the Legion beyond what I'm working on with Geoff and George, we're just trying to serve up a kick-ass Legion story with a gazillion elements tied into it. I try not to look too far ahead, it spoils the surprise!

From: L.A. | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
I agree. As a former CBS worker constantly "in the know," I favor letting each issue surprise me.

I am not familiar with your work, Scott, but I look forward to it.

Thanks for joining us here!

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Mystery Lad:
"...the same one that retconned the loving relationship between Ayla and Vi out of the continunity...thus me little bitter." (originally posted by Set)

Or it just hasn't happened yet.

That was superboymddjr, not me.

Unless he was quoting me from so long ago that I have no recollection of that event, which could be, uh, seven minutes ago.

Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Silver Age Lad
Part-time member living in another century

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Silver Age Lad   Email Silver Age Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
The first issue has cameos galore, quite a number of them not even listed in the big list at the head of this thread
Thanks for the teaser Scott and welcome on-board. We are all dying to see your finished work.

But who could these "not even listed" characters be? any guesses anyone? Any more clues Scott?

From: Ancient Kingdom of Northumbria, UK | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Silver Age Lad
Part-time member living in another century

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Silver Age Lad   Email Silver Age Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Of course Lightning Lord, Saturn Queen and Cosmic King are definitely in L3W but NOT on the list
From: Ancient Kingdom of Northumbria, UK | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ricardo
Adult Legion Reservist

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ricardo   Author's Homepage   Email Ricardo         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Thanks for the welcome!
Personally I really loved the 5 year jump Legion (I'm assuming that's what you mean by the TomMaryKeith Legion), I thought it was just the bee's knees!
I'm not sure what's ahead for the Legion beyond what I'm working on with Geoff and George, we're just trying to serve up a kick-ass Legion story with a gazillion elements tied into it. I try not to look too far ahead, it spoils the surprise!

Yes, Scott, that's exactly the period I am talking about. And I agree with you: it's better to wait and be surprised by what is coming up, even from an artistic POV.
From: Brasil | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
Another bet: Terrax....he did not appear in Who's Who and also in the Legion Who's Who...he's a LSV member. It is probably likely that he will not appear in the L3W. My bet, it is! [Smile]
From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Not-So-Bad Lad
Secret Honorary Auxiliary Substitute Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Not-So-Bad Lad   Email Not-So-Bad Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
You mean Terrus? The guy who looked like Scarecrow? Yea, who was he?

--------------------
"I weighed the odds of this working versus the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid and, well, I did it anyway,"

- Crow T. Robot

From: The Evil Anti-Moon!!!! | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.