Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » Shooter Four II: Who's the traitor?

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Shooter Four II: Who's the traitor?
Portfolio Boy
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Portfolio Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Portfolio Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
The similarity between LSH #48 and Adventure Comics #346 has been noted.

If we are to presume similar fates for Jim Shooter's second quad of Legion applicants, which one will be the stand-in for Nemesis Kid, i.e. the one he will untilately reveal as a traitor to the team?

Polling is not enabled in this forum. This poll is inactive.

From: Sumner, ME | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CJ Taylor
Schako Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CJ Taylor   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
It has to be Turtle Boy. I come on... turtle super heroes?! Like that's believable.
From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Matthew E
Suprmetrician

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Matthew E   Author's Homepage   Email Matthew E         Edit/Delete Post     
I vote 'none'.

--------------------
Legion Abstract

From: Ontario | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tamper Lad
With the Scarlett Faction

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tamper Lad   Email Tamper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
That's not Lydda...

It's Luthor... In drag... with Mr. Myxpthlk stuffed in his bra.

From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ricardo
Adult Legion Reservist

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ricardo   Author's Homepage   Email Ricardo         Edit/Delete Post     
Is that the grand-grand-grand-son of Mxtthplix? Cos that one is cool. Or used to be. Was it retconned?
From: Brasil | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
better not Night Girl being a traitor!
From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ricardo
Adult Legion Reservist

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ricardo   Author's Homepage   Email Ricardo         Edit/Delete Post     
Dan DiDio and Geoff Johns are the traitors!
From: Brasil | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KryptonKid
Khyddae Kryptoneum

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KryptonKid   Author's Homepage   Email KryptonKid         Edit/Delete Post     
Invisible Kid betrayes the Legion after he overhears and misinterprets Gazelle and Sizzle talking about Mr. Roper.

Wacky mayhem insues.

--------------------
~Integritas~

From: Bgtzl Proper | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
A name like Sizzle has to be on the dark side.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Hopefully none, even the names sound like great characters.

Unless they change the name to Sizzle-Girl, I'd vote her out but I think Giselle. She was betrayed by her own and was on an out-lying world, the first to be attacked. [Frown]

I really hope none of them.

From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ricardo
Adult Legion Reservist

Here's what Jim says it's coming up:

Click Here For A SpoilerLet’s see... there will be a bunch of new opponents introduced, four new Legionnaires, an engagement, a tragic death, major changes in a couple of long-established Legionnaires, two returns, two departures and a partridge in a pear tree.

So, I think there will be no traitors.

Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ultra Jorge   Email Ultra Jorge         Edit/Delete Post     
The hot one with Sun Boy's powers!
From: Tampa | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
veryvery
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for veryvery   Author's Homepage   Email veryvery         Edit/Delete Post     
well since we found out about the traitor rising in the solicit for the previous issue...and projectra looks scary on the cover of that one, i think it's... projectra.

--------------------
http://www.adrianaferguson.com
http://joteivv.deviantart.com
http://superfuturefriends.blogspot.com

From: Seattle | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yk
between boots

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yk   Email Yk         Edit/Delete Post     
It's the partridge. Definitely.
I never did trust those partridges. Danny Bonnaducci (sp?) is scarey (in a burnt out child star kind of way)!

From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Korbal
The Lightning World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Korbal   Email Korbal         Edit/Delete Post     
Suspecting it just might be Imra...(under some sort of coersion of course!)

--------------------
"I am the LEGION--you colossal Jerk!"--Garth Ranzz LEGION #63

Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.