Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » DrakeB3004 Fan Art (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 20 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  18  19  20   
Author Topic: DrakeB3004 Fan Art
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
In honor of Ferro's imminent return...
 -

[ February 09, 2010, 07:14 AM: Message edited by: DrakeB3004 ]

From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004

-

[ February 09, 2010, 07:14 AM: Message edited by: DrakeB3004 ]

From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004

-

[ February 09, 2010, 07:15 AM: Message edited by: DrakeB3004 ]

Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Drake these are just great! Thanks for sharing.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
Those are REALLY awesome! You do a great job of catching the spirit of who the characters are! I'm really glad you decided to post them, Drake.

Kid Prime

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lil'rhino
I love everybody & you're next!

Icon 14 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
Wowsa! Drake, you are very talented!!!

Keep posting your stuff, it makes my day!!

lil'rhino

From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004

Thanks for the kind words fellas! Here's something I finished tonight...
 -

[ February 09, 2010, 07:16 AM: Message edited by: DrakeB3004 ]

Arachne
Bookworm

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arachne   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Hey, I haven't seen this one on LegionPics yet.

Great work. There's something about his pose that makes it look like he's using his powers.

--------------------
arachne3003.deviantart.com
Current Obsession: Birds of Prey/Secret Six

From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004

Probly cuz his hands are out and he's surrounded by purple light which has always been used as a sign of his powers. I wanted to hint at it without being too forced.
Arachne
Bookworm

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arachne   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
You succeeded. [Smile]

[ July 12, 2003, 11:05 PM: Message edited by: Arachne ]

--------------------
arachne3003.deviantart.com
Current Obsession: Birds of Prey/Secret Six

From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Excellant depiction of Thom, Drake. He appears a bit older and gives me the feeling he's preparing for his role of Star Man.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
GREAT stuff! MAN, every time I turn around I'm finding more awesome stuff on this board!!!!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

Icon 11 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
Wow! That Thom picture is incredible!

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Are YOU kidding ME!!! You did these! Pencils and colors???

Most heartedly I agree with Kid Prime, these do reflect the personalities as I interpret them. Ferro! You've gotten Ferro, Fero Lad, and the Ghost of Ferro Lad. He's not a wimp, he has an emotion bigger than himself, and he's not a steroid monster.

Mon-EL, there's is someone that is going to save the galaxy.

Shikari, searching, seeing.

Star Boy, well you've actually added to the personality.

The others on you web are as good. A new look for Jenni, I like. Ayla looks loke the Photomanip on the other thread, perfect. Umbra's attitude!!! Jo and Tinya, no wonder Jo is such a favorite. Okay I'm gushing. I would love to see a whole comic issue of these images. WoW!

From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
freekdkid
Space Oddity

Icon 1 posted      Profile for freekdkid   Email freekdkid         Edit/Delete Post     
Good stuff. Your Ferro is my favorite.

Tony

--------------------
Do what you do when your doin' it like your doin' it for tv!

From: Charlotte | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 20 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  18  19  20   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.