Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Sonnie's Studio Snaps

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sonnie's Studio Snaps
Sonnie
mere mortal

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonnie   Email Sonnie         Edit/Delete Post     
Of late I've been finishing off some work for an exhibition and as my studio was actually quite tidy I thought I'd share a few snaps with you. Thanks to the wonderful Princess Crujectra for her invaluable technical support [Love] web page

[ September 27, 2003, 01:05 AM: Message edited by: Sonnie Boy ]

From: home sweet home... unless i'm posting from work | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonnie
mere mortal

and another one -

web page

From: home sweet home... unless i'm posting from work | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
Very very nice!

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ghost of Numf El
Waste ....... Of Space!

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Ghost of Numf El           Edit/Delete Post     
Hey, Sonnie Boy, you've got a real talent there. Almost as good as your roomies stories. Ever thought of colaborating (phnaar phnaar - sorry, I know she's not your type [Roll Eyes] ), and that way we could have the pair of you producing intelligently thought out writing married with original artwork - from looking at your photos Very original (okay, apart from the Klee montages). I can picture something along the Arkham Asylum lines. I look forward to the next photos.

--------------------
Hic!

From: Scatland | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonnie
mere mortal

No more photos coming soon as I still have to figure out how to post them and I don't want to over burden our glorious Leader Princess Cru with my stuff.....

Thanks though. 'Binger has asked me to draw some characters for her story, might get onto that at some point though am quite busy.... and she won't pay me!! [Big Grin]

Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
LOL

You sexy man...

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.