Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Critic's Corner (post here about any fanart or fanfic) (Page 16)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 60 pages: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  ...  58  59  60   
Author Topic: Critic's Corner (post here about any fanart or fanfic)
Harbinger
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Harbinger   Email Harbinger         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh god but I miss having internet access at home, there's toooooo many great things here right now! That's it, we're getting reconnected THIS MONTH!!!!

--------------------
"Tempus Fugitive" the final part of the Adventures of Dream Boy series, set in the Three-Boot Universe. Read it only in the Bits o' Legionnaire Business Forum.

From: here, more often than not | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ghost of Numf El
Waste ....... Of Space!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ghost of Numf El           Edit/Delete Post     
Bollocks!

Kill myself off gratuitously only to find out that Faraway's beaten me to it and hogged all the headlines.

Only Belinda seems to have noticed!

Buggerations.

[ May 11, 2005, 05:22 AM: Message edited by: Numf-El ]

From: Scatland | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Harbinger
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Harbinger   Email Harbinger         Edit/Delete Post     
oh bless you Numfie, you know I always appreciate you killing yourself in the most gratuitous way.

[Hug]

--------------------
"Tempus Fugitive" the final part of the Adventures of Dream Boy series, set in the Three-Boot Universe. Read it only in the Bits o' Legionnaire Business Forum.

From: here, more often than not | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ghost of Numf El
Waste ....... Of Space!

Thanks B. [Big Grin]

But what's the point of killing yourself for your art if nae bugger's looking?

[Frown]

From: Scatland | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
But this is superhero land! Nobody dies forever. I fully expect to see a restored or resurrected Numf, and not as a zombie either.

Maybe your gory demise will make you more famous after your death, just like Mozart.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
At 17 pages and counting, I really need to set aside some time to catch up on Numf's stories. I've really enjoyed what I've read thus far.
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Harbinger
Advisor

Oh Nighty you are in for such a great time!

For sheer elegance of prose, intellectual theorums postulating mega relevant social issues, carefully crafted dynamic post soviet brutalist plot twists and non stop high brow contemplation avoid Dragons like the plague - it's just pure fun, fun, fun!

We [Love] Numf so we do!

--------------------

Ghost of Numf El
Waste ....... Of Space!

Thanks B. [Love] you too.

Now, what's happened to Subs?

Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Coming soon to the Bits Forum... TWISTED KNICKERS!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Eryk Davis Ester:
Coming soon to the Bits Forum... TWISTED KNICKERS!

... isn't that a redundancy, since we have MMB? [Wink]
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ghost of Numf El
Waste ....... Of Space!

Jus thought that I'd write in and say that Cobies Onevision Missions are great fun.

Excellent stuff young Cobester - I for one think that these series alone make the license fee worthwhile!

Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Honourable teacher Numf is right - great stories, Cobie. Looking forward to the rest of your mega-event. (Hope you continue to be BAW if this is the result.)

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Harbinger
Advisor

Honourable Teacher Numf - Bwah ha ha! Loving your work Cobster, looking for to the next installment.

Bxx

--------------------

Ghost of Numf El
Waste ....... Of Space!

Belinda - great to have you back with us.
I haven't had time to read your 28 additional parts to SUBS, but I'm looking forward to it (honestly, I've had SUCH a hectic day!).

General comment - it's great to see so many people posting OneVisions. Keep them coming.

And if anyone else feels the need to contribute their own unique visions, feel free. Please.

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks for the kind words guys! I'm very proud of those stories so far and can't wait to post more...I have a TON planned, which should give every active LMBer from last fall some screen time. The Reboot/Wedding story is easily the funniest thing I've ever written.

Lots, lots, lots of great stuff going on in Bits these days. I need one of those days I used to set aside so I can just hang out in Bits and read pages after pages of stories. The best part about this place is that even though I'm months behind I can still catch up...can't wait to catch up on Dragons, read SUBS and check out Kent's Legion of Camulot! [Big Grin]

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 60 pages: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  ...  58  59  60   

Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.