Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Critic's Corner (post here about any fanart or fanfic) (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 60 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  58  59  60   
Author Topic: Critic's Corner (post here about any fanart or fanfic)
Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
I know that I am often humbled to see that the scribblings I post are on the same board with the incredibly fine artwork posted here.

Unfortunately, we don't have a way that I know of to easily combine the two on this board.

But, think of the possibilities...

Imagine Danny's Midnight Redemption illustrated by Dean or Belinda's Legion 35C with art By Tri-Sabre. Are any of the artists crazy enough to take a crack at illustrating the Ongoing Thread? Okay maybe thats asking a bit too much. [lol]

Ye Gods!!!

The Possibilities!!!

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
I wouldn't want to subject any of the fine artists here to my strange non Legion stuff. I would love to see someone tackle the Dannyverse stuff I did a while back, starting with Mysterious Ways...

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank

Danny, I was just throwing out a few possibilities... Not making any serious proposals.

But...

--------------------

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
LOL I know...

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Danny, I've just read most of the first page of "Stay with Me". Incredible. You are one hell of a writer! Now I think I have to go back and read Midnight Investigations and any other Dannyverse stuff too! Should I read them in the order you wrote them in?

Chuck and Belinda, I promise to get to your stuff too [Wink] ! With school out for a bit, I have a little time on my hands [Smile] !

I even have my own idea too now for a LMBP non-tag team story that I won't rush this time like the others!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Hope you get a chance to check out my Onevision so far everyone, and especially Chuck! Space Ranger has been featured a bit, and I plan to use him a bit more. I hope to get around to giving a whole bunch of LWers a chance to get some spotlight [Wink]

(Although writing Numf-El's dialogue is going to really take some creative courage [Wink] )

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Nice work so far Cobie! Ditto for all the writers and artists out there!

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonnie
mere mortal

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonnie   Email Sonnie         Edit/Delete Post     
I lurk here in awe of the many great talents that pop up, and to be frank I want to be one of them so.... I promise I'll post my sketches for B's 35th Century Legion in the New Year....

How do I work a scanner now? [lol]

From: home sweet home... unless i'm posting from work | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Harbinger
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Harbinger   Email Harbinger         Edit/Delete Post     
Gotcha now keithie!

[lol]

--------------------
"Tempus Fugitive" the final part of the Adventures of Dream Boy series, set in the Three-Boot Universe. Read it only in the Bits o' Legionnaire Business Forum.

From: here, more often than not | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank

Hmmm.... I'm gonna go look, but I think ol' Kieth has made that statement before...

--------------------

With a Power Ring...

Harbinger
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Harbinger   Email Harbinger         Edit/Delete Post     
But this time Chuck I've seen a few doodles to match his words. Getting the scanner to work is a real problem though.

And do you really think I'll let him off with it twice?

[lol]

--------------------
"Tempus Fugitive" the final part of the Adventures of Dream Boy series, set in the Three-Boot Universe. Read it only in the Bits o' Legionnaire Business Forum.

From: here, more often than not | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank

Gawd, See what you've done Keith! The HORROR!!!

A new phase of the "Neverending Argument" has begun! [lol]

--------------------

With a Power Ring...

Harbinger
Advisor

It's only never ending because he's wrong you understand. If only he would admit that there would be no problems [lol]

(I am going to regret these posts later when he reads then but until then lets play the music and dance)

--------------------

Abin Quank

I've seen some of Keith's REAL Artwork, and I was very impressed. I'm gonna find the link and post it later.

[goes back to causing trouble]

But, He told me that it were you that were wrong!

[Vinnie Barbarino Voice] I'm sooooo confused. [/V. B. Voice}

--------------------

With a Power Ring...

Harbinger
Advisor

www.illusion.com.kw

It's still under construction but there's a few of his peices on there.

--------------------

This topic comprises 60 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  58  59  60   

Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.