Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Critic's Corner (post here about any fanart or fanfic) (Page 31)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 60 pages: 1  2  3  ...  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  ...  58  59  60   
Author Topic: Critic's Corner (post here about any fanart or fanfic)
SharkLad
Wanderer

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
I love the alt-ID of SharkLad!!! Truly mind-blowingly awesome!

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
There will be a significant number of JoeBoy images in the next revision of the LMBP Directory, which is now in progress [Smile]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Seth Gaterra
Last Son of Angtu

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Seth Gaterra   Email Seth Gaterra         Edit/Delete Post     
A question about the Mythic Menagerie thread, since I missed it initially. Is this for mixing the Legion into Terran mythology... or do you have room in it for myths and legends from the Legionnaires' worlds?

And for that matter, is it allowed to post to earlier threads if you came up with stuff after the month had expired?

Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Seth Gaterra:
A question about the Mythic Menagerie thread, since I missed it initially. Is this for mixing the Legion into Terran mythology... or do you have room in it for myths and legends from the Legionnaires' worlds?

And for that matter, is it allowed to post to earlier threads if you came up with stuff after the month had expired?

I would say 'yes' to both. Heck, some Talokkian or Durlan mythology would be fascinating to see!

I've seen people post to threads long after their target month, so I imagine submissions will always be welcome.

Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Seth Gaterra
Last Son of Angtu

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Seth Gaterra   Email Seth Gaterra         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Set:
I would say 'yes' to both. Heck, some Talokkian or Durlan mythology would be fascinating to see!

Nothing for Talok (at least not from me?)... but there is something for Durla just posted.
Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kidflash2fan
could be rabid

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kidflash2fan   Author's Homepage   Email kidflash2fan         Edit/Delete Post     
just for fun

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/60874915/

--------------------
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

i do commissions

From: ny | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Wanderer

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
cobie,

great work on the history! an awesome read!

SL

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks Sharky!

The IC stuff actually took a lot out of me. I'm making my way through the next section, but I'm still a bit exhausted.

I can't believe it makes sense though! [Big Grin]

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kidflash2fan
could be rabid

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kidflash2fan   Author's Homepage   Email kidflash2fan         Edit/Delete Post     
http://saintash.deviantart.com/art/Aceo-LEgion-love-66013517

[ October 07, 2007, 01:17 AM: Message edited by: kidflash2fan ]

--------------------
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

i do commissions

From: ny | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kidflash2fan
could be rabid

http://saintash.deviantart.com/art/Dox-Family-65851534

[ October 07, 2007, 01:16 AM: Message edited by: kidflash2fan ]

--------------------
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

i do commissions

kidflash2fan
could be rabid

I CANT FIGGURE OUT HOW TO USE THE DAMN UBB CODE
( ive spent like ten min trying to get it to work and its just not im about ready to cry its just not working)

if it was html i know it would work but since i cant get it to work please click the link

http://saintash.deviantart.com/art/Legion-of-Opposite-Genders-64541038
[Mad]

--------------------
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

i do commissions

kidflash2fan
could be rabid

http://saintash.deviantart.com/art/ACEO-Dawnstar-63379796

[ October 07, 2007, 01:18 AM: Message edited by: kidflash2fan ]

--------------------
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

i do commissions

Harbinger
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Harbinger   Email Harbinger         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm thoroughly enjoying Set's 'a brief interlude', 'Arms stay on boy' and 'a BITS- inspired story' fanfics. Well worth a read! They remind me of the short well thought out plots of Lantern Lad with a dash of Abin Quanks leftfield creativity and a pinch of Danny Blaines well crafted characters. Great stuff Set!

Thereare quite a few fanfics that I have to catch up on so I'll be back soon to let you all know soon as I resurrect that one-time post- the much missed 'Harbi's Monthly Review'.

Read Sets stories!

--------------------
"Tempus Fugitive" the final part of the Adventures of Dream Boy series, set in the Three-Boot Universe. Read it only in the Bits o' Legionnaire Business Forum.

From: here, more often than not | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
Rumors that I bribed Harbinger to say that are to be ruthlessly quashed, as I am too cheap to bribe anyone!

Thanks for the recs, Harbi!

Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Harbinger
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Harbinger   Email Harbinger         Edit/Delete Post     
It wasn't you that bribed me? Damn! Better look out that cheque to figure out who I'm supposed to be saying nice things about now [Smile]

--------------------
"Tempus Fugitive" the final part of the Adventures of Dream Boy series, set in the Three-Boot Universe. Read it only in the Bits o' Legionnaire Business Forum.

From: here, more often than not | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 60 pages: 1  2  3  ...  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  ...  58  59  60   

Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.