Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Critic's Corner (post here about any fanart or fanfic) (Page 34)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 60 pages: 1  2  3  ...  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  ...  58  59  60   
Author Topic: Critic's Corner (post here about any fanart or fanfic)
Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
Okay Guys, I'm waiting...

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I must admit, I'm a little confused as to where/when all the players are at the moment. If someone could do a little summary for us, I think that would get everyone (or at least me) back on track.

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
Okay, I've started a new one-vision staring Everyday Girl and this time I'm publicly pledging to actually finish the story.

It's going to be a little darker and grittier than my stories usually are.

It picks up a few things left dangling by the Mrs Grundy Visits SHAKES Tag Team Thread.

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
My attempt at drawing Phantom Girl... and Phantom Girl.

http://judedeluca.deviantart.com/art/Phantom-Girl-Question-Of-Taste-109388649

--------------------
I want to be hated by lies
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=373120795632&ref=mf

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
MLLASH is using characters from Bits of Legion Business in
an illustrated story!
That's so cool!

More! More!

Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks for the plug, Set! More is definitely coming, I'm having a blast!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Wanderer

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
The Uncanny Excellents are EXCELLENT!

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Okay, I apologize if everyone's already seen this, but wow. The last time I melted from this degree of cuteness was when Matt E. had that Moy (??) excerpt in his LA post about Computo.

[Love] I think I seriously need to go lie down... [Love]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
Awwww... it kinda makes you wish Ayla still had her anti-grav powers.

--------------------
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
I always wonder whether she would have been "Light Lass" or "Lightning Lass" if there'd been an S3 of the cartoon. [sulk]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

It's too bad they didn't do an episode where she got older. She could've given Tinya a taste of her own medicine, what with the way she flirts with both Brin and Jo.

--------------------
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement

cleome46

What's weird about Jo in the cartoon is that the one time you see Rimbor, it looks kinda' 1980's glitzy. What gang did he run with there, the Misused Zoning Squad ?

--------------------

Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Well considering how much the writers changed about the show, Jo would've probably been the leader of a gang in Metropolis. Y'know, he might've run away from Rimbor.

--------------------
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement

cleome46

Not A Damn Thing In Common by alcimines at LJ.

B5/Grace Choi crossover. PG-13. I had no idea who Grace Choi was, and had to get Wiki-assistance. But the cuteness of it all ate my brain, anyway.

[Big Grin] Bonus points for gratuitous removal of clothing Brainy knowing that he's been rebooted multiple times and that he can't do a thing about it.

--------------------

Harbinger
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Harbinger   Email Harbinger         Edit/Delete Post     
Loving this forum, absolutely loving it!

--------------------
"Tempus Fugitive" the final part of the Adventures of Dream Boy series, set in the Three-Boot Universe. Read it only in the Bits o' Legionnaire Business Forum.

From: here, more often than not | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 60 pages: 1  2  3  ...  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  ...  58  59  60   

Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.