Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Critic's Corner (post here about any fanart or fanfic) (Page 4)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 60 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  58  59  60   
Author Topic: Critic's Corner (post here about any fanart or fanfic)
Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
That's the one. I love his "Mother and Child".

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Harbinger
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Harbinger   Email Harbinger         Edit/Delete Post     
Buddha dreams in Green is LUSH! The picture doesn't do it justice.

I couldn't afford to buy it from him [Mad]

--------------------
"Tempus Fugitive" the final part of the Adventures of Dream Boy series, set in the Three-Boot Universe. Read it only in the Bits o' Legionnaire Business Forum.

From: here, more often than not | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doctor One
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doctor One   Email Doctor One         Edit/Delete Post     
Wow! That gallery is absolutely stunning!

Keith, I am very impressed!

Juan

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Invisible Brainiac:
Nice work so far Cobie! Ditto for all the writers and artists out there!

Thanks IB! I know most people read the stories without posting comments (like me!), but it's always good to hear that I'm not writing for just myself [Wink]
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

I'm really enjoying your story so far Lash! Nice to see that the writer's block has crumbled and you're back to writing [Wink] !

When you're finished, hop in to a tag thread to (hint, hint [Wink] )

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
It's all done, Cobie-- what's the verdict?

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Lash, all I can say is [lol] [lol] [lol]

I love it! I miss your humor in fan fiction! "...and they all ate ice cream" [lol]

Well done! More, more, more!

Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Harbinger:
www.illusion.com.kw

It's still under construction but there's a few of his peices on there.

These are all wonderful, but I particularly like "Garden." Brilliant.
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Yes, very. I could easily get lost in that gallery.

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonnie
mere mortal

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonnie   Email Sonnie         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks all.

Thought I'd knock this thread back on track and say how great it is to re-read the Dannyverse stories again...

Splendid stuff Danny!

From: home sweet home... unless i'm posting from work | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Promises:

To read and look at all the stuff I said I would (am currently reading 35C).

To add more to my "Price of Security" story, help Chuck and Vee finish Ms. Grundy, and to help move along the tag story with Invis B and Chuck to a point where more people can jump in!

Of course, I'm tired now, so none of this can happen yet [Wink]

Harbinger
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Harbinger   Email Harbinger         Edit/Delete Post     
Cobie I want more of your Onevision - price of security story! I love how you have used a variety of characters - use more, you write great characterisations, I loved your Numf El!

--------------------
"Tempus Fugitive" the final part of the Adventures of Dream Boy series, set in the Three-Boot Universe. Read it only in the Bits o' Legionnaire Business Forum.

From: here, more often than not | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Thanks 'Binger! I'm having a blast writing it! I appreciate the feedback, I'm more proud of this one than the others so far, it's good to know it's being read!

Up next I plan to give Stu some spotlight, and a couple of others. And I'm going to really get the plot moving now that the initial introductions have been made. I'm letting this one take it's time to be told, so that the main characters (Elagabolus and Septimus) gradually grow into characters, and the endings are worthwile.

Thanks B [Smile] !

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

To Lash:

[lol] [lol]

Poor Sad Lad!

--------------------

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

To Cobie:
Great characterization! You've got our LMBP characters down pat. If I didn't know beter, I would have thought we were all alt IDs of yours [Smile]

To Abin Quank, Harbinger and Danny:
I love all your stories. They're all different, but they all show great talent.

To Numf:
Loved your segment in the tag-team thread, even though I didn't get the other jokes, I still [lol] Hope you come back soon!

To Lash:
[lol] [lol] [lol] What a knack for comedy!

To our artists:
While I prefer reading to art, I still love all of your work. All the different styles out there are still simply stunning. Keep it up!

To the other writers out there:
Love the hilarious contributions to the tag-team threads, and the other fics being posted here. It's great to see that LW is filled with such hidden talent.

--------------------

This topic comprises 60 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  58  59  60   

Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.