Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Museum of Legion Arts Discussion Thread (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 64 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  62  63  64   
Author Topic: Museum of Legion Arts Discussion Thread
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
I'll vote for:
Timberwolf
Dreamer
and just to be different,
Mano!!

btw, M-E Lad, when does this round of voting close?

From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Hurm...should we say 11:59 and 59 seconds pm, pacific time Friday night (the 5th)? I forget, how long for the creation process of the gallery showing? Two weeks? Three? More?
From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
To add some amateur grist to the mill (should make all the rest of you shine even more than you do anyway!) I'll try to offer something as well.

My votes are as follows:

Mon-el
Timber Wolf
Emerald Empress (surely the Empress is deserving if Mano is! [Big Grin] )

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Luornu
Mano
Brek

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
I say:

Luornu
Tinya
Mano

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
A little over one day left of voting. C'mon and be heard!
From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
So far a pretty nice turn out for Mano [Smile] !
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm going to have to vote for Mano too.

He seems like the over-looked member of the Fatal Five. Tharok was the leader. Validus was huge. The Empress, well she goes without saying.

Mano and Persuader were the back ground boys.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004

hehe -- boy, look at the Mano votes pour in! Too bad I didn't say "Grinn"... [Big Grin]
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Well I think votings done. We've got a sorta tie, 2 or 3 way depending on how you look at it. If you count the one vote for Duo Damsel as a vote from Triad, then here's the final tally:
4 Mano
4 Timberwolf
4 Triad + Duo Damsel
2 Polar Boy
Apparition
Dreamer
Emerald Empress
Infectious Lass
Invisible Kid
Levithan/Colossal Boy
Matter-Eater Lad
Mon-el
Princess Projectra

If you don't count Triad and DD the same, that Mano and Timber Wolf are the finalists. I think the last time I did this, we kept the top two so that people had a choice for their submission in the gallery. What do y'all think? Keep two or just one?

Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
I'd rather we all do the same character. So maybe a run off is in order?
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004

I agree -- runoff to pick the top ONE! (gee, since I picked them both, I'm torn...)
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
I vote for Mano. He definitely deserves some exposure.

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doctor One
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doctor One   Email Doctor One         Edit/Delete Post     
Yeah, let's do Mano
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
I think the Duo Damsel/Triad votes should be counted together.

I'd like see people's takes on Mano, however.

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 64 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  62  63  64   

Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.