Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Museum of Legion Arts Discussion Thread (Page 36)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 64 pages: 1  2  3  ...  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  ...  62  63  64   
Author Topic: Museum of Legion Arts Discussion Thread
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
-- Legion on the Run outfits
-- Mon-el
-- Dominator Legion

[ September 13, 2006, 02:10 AM: Message edited by: DrakeB3004 ]

From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mystery Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mystery Lad   Email Mystery Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Legion of the Round Table-- LSH characters in Camelot.
From: Knoxville, TN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
- Legionnaires as spokespersons from products (ie: Chlorophyll Kid for Miracle Gro)
- Matter-Eater Lad
- Element Lad

From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Marvel   Email Kid Marvel         Edit/Delete Post     
Legion on the Run

--------------------
Remember : It's not technically a suckerpunch if you yell ''DEFEND YOURSELF SPROCKER!'' two seconds before you let him have it.

From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
I support the LotR campaign!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Legion on the Run! For sure!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
In a landslide Stevie Nicks would be proud of, "Legion on the Run" wins for the November 1st gallery! Does anybody have good links, pics of said outfits? I don't know where to look off the top of my head.

Feel free to start December 1st voting!

Here's the vote breakdown for November:
4 Legion on the Run outfits
Mon-el
Dominator Legion
Legion of the Round Table-- LSH characters in Camelot
Legionnaires as spokespersons from products (ie: Chlorophyll Kid for Miracle Gro)
Matter-Eater Lad
Element Lad

From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Here's a quick link

Their code names, from left to right:
On the ground: Pulse (Ayla), Furball (Brin), Green Dragon (Jo), 5 (Brainy), Virus (Vi), Jewel (Mysa), Polestar (Rokk), Wave (Sussa/Spider Girl)

Flying: Neon (Celeste), NRG (Wildfire), Laurel (Andromeda)

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004

I'll scan a few reference pics if I can manage to find those issues.
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Ideas for December...

Legion characters exchanging gifts.
Legion characters in warm, fuzzy sweaters.
Legion characters dancing/partying.
Legion characters out in the snow.

31st century food across the cosmos.

Legion pets.

Design Legion Dolls! Paper dolls?

Legion comic strip...ala Hembeck. This could be a writer/artist collaboration.

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

I love any of those 'Legion in the holidays' ideas! Um and maybe Bouncing Boy and Element Lad.
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
Various Legionnaires flying around dispensing gifts to children on their homeworlds.

Brainy riding by in a Legion cruiser air-dropping computer equipment and technical manuals to studious Coluan waifs and Dawny handing out bows and spears and other weapons to cherubic little winged Starhavenites.

Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004

Legion Festivus!
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

I think we're pretty much in agreement that December's gallery should be Legion For the Holidays (and any and all sub-permutations therein) then, yes?

And also, please start voting for January's gallery whenever you feel like it!

Mystery Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mystery Lad   Email Mystery Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
In honor of January (named for Janus, the Roman god of doors who had two faces), and the recent trick used by Saturn Girl and Phantom Girl in the most recent issue of S&TLSH, how about a month of combined heroes?

They could be other straight out amalgamations (like Tinya and Imra were visually combined in the story that just came out), or two-in-ones like Wildfire (Atom'x and the other guy whose name I can't recall... Blaster?) or Wildfire/Sun Boy from the 5YL era.

And, of course, there could all sorts of variations on the Composite Superman.

From: Knoxville, TN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 64 pages: 1  2  3  ...  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  ...  62  63  64   

Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.