Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Museum of Legion Arts Discussion Thread (Page 62)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 64 pages: 1  2  3  ...  59  60  61  62  63  64   
Author Topic: Museum of Legion Arts Discussion Thread
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
Well I meant, Dream Girl WITH Dream, in the Dreaming. I should've been more specific.

--------------------
I want to be hated by lies
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=373120795632&ref=mf

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
For April, here's a concept that's current and while beaten to death in many other forums, it might be fun to explore in the Gallery:

Legionnaires as various colored Corps members - the "Legion of Light" (?)

From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
OOOOOOWWW. That sounds interesting.
We'd have to have a link to the thread that explains what the different rings mean and how they're applied/what they do, if they're different somehow.

Psyche and Quantum Queen from the Wanderers (originals) would be fun since one uses emotions and the other uses light.

The suggestion about the Dreaming would be fun and interesting, too.
We'd probably need a link to that topic, as well.

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Wow, March is SO soon!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by DrakeB3004:
For April, here's a concept that's current and while beaten to death in many other forums, it might be fun to explore in the Gallery:

Legionnaires as various colored Corps members - the "Legion of Light" (?)

Heh, last thing I remember, everyone was being turned into an 'elemental' (a la Swamp Thing), including such unlikely fellows as Red Tornado, Aquaman, Animal Man and Firestorm.

Now the 'hot new thing' is the emotional spectrum stuff.

To an extent, Timber Wolf's power has been linked to aggression, as has Wildfire's, making them possibly suited for red rings of rage. Later interpretations of Shrinking Violence and 'hothead' Garth could also fit there.

Kinetix is an obvious contender for the orange ring of avarice.

Cosmic Boy could be considered appropriate for the green ring of willpower, or the blue ring of hope, while Imra seems well suited for the rings of compassion, love or hope (compassion or love would go better with her color-scheme, 'though!).

Projectra would make an interesting Sinestro Corps member, using her powers / ring to manifest the fears of others.

Ultra Jo, the 'Emerald Dragon,' needs to have a green ring, just because it goes with his costume. [Smile]

Brainy wouldn't have a ring at all, he'd have a tiny body and a big head, and be a 31st century Oan, in a purple jumpsuit!

Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
I did something like this...

Red - Brin
Orange - Zoe
Yellow - Jeckie
Green - The Founders
Blue - Chuck
Indigo - Jan
Violet - Ayla

--------------------
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
And now I'm wondering if one could violently shove the three main incarnations of the Legion together and somehow connect it to Cargg.

Three universes merged, like the old Crisis on Infinite Earths, with each Legionnaire being able to occasionally split off into their three original components.

It would be most confusing for Jeckie, who would have delicate golden scales in her combined form, but be otherwise humanoid, until she triplicated and revealed two humanoid princesses and a snake-person!

Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
And wouldn't Princess Prime HATE being joined with a Naga and an 'old' widow!

We could do both, Lanterns and mergerd.

Hard stuff for a group that seems to have trouble finding time to do this stuff and me, who can't download a drawing yet.
sigh

--------------------

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
So, it seems "Legion of Light" will be the April theme.

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

So, I'm still not clear on all of the ring colors and what they mean -
got a hook up or a list somewhere?

--------------------

Come, join me!

Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Red- Rage
Orange - Avarice
Yellow - Fear
Green - Willpower
Blue - Hope
Indigo - Compassion
Violet - Love
Black - Death
White - Life

--------------------
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement

Candlelight
A forever cadet!

[Hug]

--------------------

Come, join me!

Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

But the black rings can only be worn by someone who is dead, or has come back from the dead.

--------------------
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement

Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Well, there are a few of those in the Legion, huh?!

--------------------

Come, join me!

Set

There's a list around here somewhere of all the Legionnaires who've died. It's pretty scary. I think Garth was up to three deaths...
  This topic comprises 64 pages: 1  2  3  ...  59  60  61  62  63  64   

Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.