Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Museum of Legion Arts Discussion Thread (Page 64)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 64 pages: 1  2  3  ...  61  62  63  64   
Author Topic: Museum of Legion Arts Discussion Thread
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Seems the MoLA is headed for another hiatus.

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
Maybe we can keep Jan for June.

My eyes have been bothering me some and that makes me kind of slow working on submissions.

But an added month may get some other's to have time to do something.
[shrug]

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
I went ahead and unfeatured the Jan Arrah Era exhibit.

Reminders: Exhibits can be added to at any time.

If there is a popular demand for new exhibits, it usually happens!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
sigh

--------------------

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
How's about Try-Outs?

--------------------
I want to be hated by lies
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=373120795632&ref=mf

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
Okay, here's a list of suggestions (I don't know if I mentioned some of them before):

*War: The Legionnaires reimagined as soldiers in wars. Civil, Revolutionary, Vietnam, WW I and I, or outer space.
*Who Again?: The most forgotten of Legion characters.
*Xera: The princess of Manna-5.
*Christmas in July (Or August): An attempt at holiday stories to beat the heat. In all honesty this is just so I have an excuse to update a couple of unfinished Legion holiday stories.
*Campus: The Legion as college students.
*Psychosis: Legion characters with mental problems.
*Hall of Exs: Ex-boyfriends and girlfriends.

--------------------
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

I like them, especially Who Again?

We might add to the American Legion thread that Drake and Kent did all of that work for, too.

That's Legion of America.
sigh

--------------------

Come, join me!

Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Oh I know about that one, but I figured it might be differentiated considering that one's about being patriotic to your country and this one's about... war.

--------------------
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement

Lone Wolf Legionnaire
Academy Cadet

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lone Wolf Legionnaire   Email Lone Wolf Legionnaire         Edit/Delete Post     
*Who Again?: The most forgotten of Legion characters.

This would be sweet.

--------------------
I tried to rip their soul out.I tried to make them forget Superman.
But they won't.

From: Kentucky | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
The problem is that it's hard to come up with "forgotten" characters on this board!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Well I hope to do the Christmas one, honestly.

--------------------
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement

Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Emily Sivana   Email Emily Sivana         Edit/Delete Post     
Maybe we could do a robotics themed month. It would feature various computers, robots, cyborgs, and androids that have aided and fought the Legion over the years. And of course any fan creations we come up with.

--------------------
Go with the good and you'll be like them; go with the evil and you'll be worse than them.- Portuguese Proverb

From: Illinois | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Okay we need a couple of rods and some lightning.

--------------------
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement

Harbinger
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Harbinger   Email Harbinger         Edit/Delete Post     
Wow! 2 years since anyone posted here. Okay, so my idea for the next MOLA exhibition is "Time" - interpret that as you will.

Any takers?

--------------------
"Tempus Fugitive" the final part of the Adventures of Dream Boy series, set in the Three-Boot Universe. Read it only in the Bits o' Legionnaire Business Forum.

From: here, more often than not | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 64 pages: 1  2  3  ...  61  62  63  64   

Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.