Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Review Topic: 21st Century Legion

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Review Topic: 21st Century Legion
Spark's Boy
Aylafan Extraordinaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spark's Boy   Email Spark's Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Anyone else really enjoying this? Granted, Spark-as-brainwashed-McCauley-puppet's a bit of a drag, but at least SoM hasn't used that to turn her into a bee-yotch.

What happened to the Eye thread tho? I was especially enjoying that, but it's just... stopped.

--------------------
I :love: :Spark:

[Not Light Lass]

Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
Ummm... thanks. I think [Smile]

If you're worried about Spark, you shouldn't be, too much. There's only one moment I have planned that even verges on having her be a "bee-yotch," and as far as I'm concerned, it's perfectly justifiable (on HER part [Smile] )

And yeah - how come the people working on the Eye thread stopped doing it?

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
I promise I'll get back to the 21st Century thread shortly. I've been sort of tied up [Big Grin]

I'd also like to see more of the Eye storyline

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
I promise I'll get back to work on the thread as soon as I'm free... which won't be soon, unfortunately, as not only have I been to school seven hours a day every single day this week but I'll be busy for the whole of May as well.

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doctor One
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doctor One   Email Doctor One         Edit/Delete Post     
Me too, I'm buried in work at the moment...

What makes this thread fun is that everybody can pitch in in everybody else's stories, I really enjoy being thrown for a loop. So if you guys want to see the Eye storyline continued... feel free to continue it yourselves! I'll write something one of these days, but it may or may not be about the Eye. I'm thinking about pitching in in the McCauley storyline...

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
What I've read so far is absolutely fantastic.

One question, though: Shouldn't this be over in the Bits forum?

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
OM, you're probably right. I've thought that myself a few times.

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Done. Keep up the good work guys!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
I can see why you'd move the story & roll call, but shouldn't this stay in The Legion (the Matter Eater Lad reviews get to stay in there!)

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Oh, I didn't think it really mattered, but if people want to move it back, I have no problem with that.
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valor the M'Onell
Anything but a marvel

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Valor the M'Onell   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I hope to get out another character
From: Australia | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.