Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Roll Call - 21st Century Legion (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: Roll Call - 21st Century Legion
Doctor One
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doctor One   Email Doctor One         Edit/Delete Post     
Good job, Vee! Long Live Fire Lad!
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Fuego - el primer super héroe Colombiano!

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Sanity or Madness?:
iB, what happened to that summary you were going to do, huh?

Sorry, SoM... I know I said I would, but I really haven't had that much free time lately, what with summer activities and family affairs... Geez, I almost wish it wasn't summer anymore! (Okay, I can't believe I just said that! Somebody slap some sense into me!)

I promise I'll finish it when I get the chance, but don't hold your breath... I'm really sorry, guys. But keep up the great work on the thread!

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Don't be sorry IB, I'd rather know that you were out having a good summer than doing plot summaries!

Someone else can do it, there must be at least one or two people bored at work [Wink] !

Go enjoy the time off, but come back to be silly and post more story points when you get too tired of all that fun [Wink]

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
Just checking - would anyone object if I introduced a non-DC character?

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Not me

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
I'm waiting for Juan to write more about Tatiana, Mon-El, Blok and the others [Smile] !
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
I'm waiting for Juan to write more about Tatiana, Mon-El, Blok and the others [Smile] !

Well, I'm not touching that - there's stuff I want to read on the thread, and stuff I want to write, and the Eye thread is a "read" [Smile]

With one soon-to-be notable exception, I'm not writing about the Legionnaires anyway, except as "guest appearances" [Smile]

Review Thread

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot

Add Evolvo to the "Captured by Leonard McCauley" list.

--------------------

Valor the M'Onell
Anything but a marvel

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Valor the M'Onell   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Yes plese add him.Hey Sanity do you like his origin?I worked it up from his powers.Add a villian.Make him a normal boy until genes spliced and BOOM!Evolvo.Hey is it possible he would be able to join the Workforce?
From: Australia | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot

After he confronted McCauley like that? I doubt it [Smile]

Go read the chapter on Mano again for what McCauley does to people who he doesn't like. It doesn't involve a large cheque and a spot for the ugly guy on what's bascially a PR job [Smile]

[ May 28, 2004, 04:42 PM: Message edited by: Sanity or Madness? ]

--------------------

Valor the M'Onell
Anything but a marvel

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Valor the M'Onell   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Oh so McCauley wants to kill him?Or is he gonna just end up worse than Mano?Anyway it's not like a rampaging ape attacked him just the future man going into his office.
From: Australia | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot

He flew up to him, with a strongly implied threat if he didn't get to join the team. McCauley's not going to say, "Of course, here's some tea and biccies" [Smile]

The way I see McCauley here is that the lives of those under him are literally nothing to him. Only the cash they bring in. He formed the Workforce as an advertising stunt basically, with the best-looking metahumans he had, and then maneouvered that into the "Protection Plan" thing so he can get a few extra million into the bargain. He's not immoral, he's amoral. The public team aren't going to get their hands particularly dirty because if anything got out, some of his myriad products might get boycotted. Not because of any concern for their mental or physical wellbeing [and certainly, at least one or two of them are going to be "talked" into stuff they aren't going to enjoy, which I've already hinted at.], just because it's inconvienient.

Which is why he's formed the private team with Mano and a few others, who're programmed to deny any connection with him if captured, and who he can plausibly deny.

[ May 28, 2004, 04:56 PM: Message edited by: Sanity or Madness? ]

--------------------

Valor the M'Onell
Anything but a marvel

Hey can I get a list of Legionnaires that have not been done?
Valor the M'Onell
Anything but a marvel

I think that Chlorphyll Kid(Not sure if I'll be keeping that name)is my next character
  This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.