Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Matter-Eater Lad: The Series CHAT THREAD (Page 17)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 32 pages: 1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  ...  30  31  32   
Author Topic: Matter-Eater Lad: The Series CHAT THREAD
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Ooooh, I like the idea of fixing and using Zoe!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
I want the return of zippy Zoe; the Zoe DnA wrote so well before they both had brain aneurysims and turned her into a decendant of Clayface.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

I agree!

You know... you'd think DC would've had the sense to replace them after the double aneurysms, but NO! They let them keep on writing!

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morningstar
Saints Alive

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Morningstar           Edit/Delete Post     
If Nura is in the book, you've got a fan for life!

Aw, shucks, I'd read it anyways. But I LOVE Nura! I never really liked Zoe for some reason. I think it's mostly because her bubbly personality and flirtacious zest reminded me of Nura and I wanted my platinum playgirl back. I wonder if their similarities would make them friends or competitive. Food for thought.

--------------------
Visit Myriad's Legion of Alt-IDs in Bits and LW Directory in the MMB

From: Delegate of Starhaven | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

If we do use Nura, you might not like my ideas for her...

What "real" effect would never ever sleeping have on a precognitive human being?

Why, I'm thinking she'd be as crazy as Drusilla from BUFFY...

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Obsidian Lass
Total Black Out

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Obsidian Lass           Edit/Delete Post     
Crazy is sexycool, don't ya know.

But if you put bags under her eyes, I'll bite you.

[Big Grin]

--------------------

From: Delegate of Talok VIII | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

Suddenly, Evillo gets a bit crafty!
Obsidian Lass
Total Black Out

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Obsidian Lass           Edit/Delete Post     
Lashkins, I entrust Nura to your care. Nura's safe with Lashy. He knows how much I love Dru.

--------------------

From: Delegate of Talok VIII | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

My ideas for Nura have been approved by the powers that cowrite. Prepare yourself for Dreamer: The Most-Feared Legionnaire!

(*if* we're 100% sure she didn't vanish into the time-stream!)

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Blistering asteroid belts!

Will a certain Mr. E. Davis Ester ever fill me in on just what or who the father of two-Face Tess is supposed to be?

--------------------

Eryk Davis Ester

Didn't I tell you?

Good. Because I've recently changed my mind. [Wink]

I've got a groovy next page in mind. I'll get to it soon.

Eryk Davis Ester

Work on MEL:TS has been delayed because of the difficulty of finding an appropriate rhyme for "Norg".
Harbinger
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Harbinger   Email Harbinger         Edit/Delete Post     
.org?

--------------------
"Tempus Fugitive" the final part of the Adventures of Dream Boy series, set in the Three-Boot Universe. Read it only in the Bits o' Legionnaire Business Forum.

From: here, more often than not | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

I like! Lash, send 'Binger a $5 idea check!
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Jillikers!! Well, I guess it *is* my turn to pony up the dough...

--------------------

This topic comprises 32 pages: 1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  ...  30  31  32   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.