Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Matter-Eater Lad: The Series CHAT THREAD (Page 30)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 32 pages: 1  2  3  ...  27  28  29  30  31  32   
Author Topic: Matter-Eater Lad: The Series CHAT THREAD
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Well, leapin' jeepers! Guess who finally wrote that page!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Sizzling Sirius! Paging EDE! Requesting a PM pow-wow to get the book up and rolling again!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

I may be slower than that guy who writes WONDER WOMAN and YOUNG AVENGERS, but after 3-plus months and a complete re-reading of MEL&tLSH, my next page is UP!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Eryk Davis Ester

Great gravy!

Well, I'll try to get my page done a little bit faster... [Wink]

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

After a re-read (and a current re-instatement of the 'net at work), I'm all a-twitter to get MEL&tLSH:TS going again!

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

And going again it is... Lord, how I've missed writing Dr. Mayavale...

--------------------

Eryk Davis Ester

[Bump]
Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Emily Sivana   Email Emily Sivana         Edit/Delete Post     
What is Matter-Eater Lad's upper limit? Could he eat a Starro?

--------------------
Go with the good and you'll be like them; go with the evil and you'll be worse than them.- Portuguese Proverb

From: Illinois | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

MEL can eat ANYTHING that is:

A) Not made of magnozite

and

B) Not a biological product of planet Bismoll

(right, EDE?) Let's let EDE verify please!

--------------------

Eryk Davis Ester

That's right!

As far as amounts he's limited only by the speed at which his internal "nuclear furnace" (as Calorie Queen describes it) can convert the matter into energy.

Eryk Davis Ester

Widget = breakout star of the new Matter-Eater Lad series? Only time will tell! Breep!

[ March 11, 2011, 07:39 PM: Message edited by: Eryk Davis Ester ]

Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Emily Sivana   Email Emily Sivana         Edit/Delete Post     
What cool villains can we expect to see?

--------------------
Go with the good and you'll be like them; go with the evil and you'll be worse than them.- Portuguese Proverb

From: Illinois | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

Hmm... better leave that question for Lash. He's in charge of the official "cool characters to use" list!
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

[LOL] I wasn't aware of that-- I better get cracking on making that list!

quote:
Originally posted by Eryk Davis Ester:
Widget = breakout star of the new Matter-Eater Lad series? Only time will tell! Breep!

I can say without hyperbole that I already absolutely J'ADORE Widget! I must bow to you for opening up that door, sir! *bows to EDE*

I myself am suspecting that Elza Perkins might be in the running for breakout star! [Big Grin]

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

EDE!!!! Are you having issues? You knew getting re-involved with me as a co-writer meant me having the occasional meltdown!

Fortunately I'm not having one now... PM a bro with your latest gym-bag full of ideas. We were totes on a roll there...

--------------------

This topic comprises 32 pages: 1  2  3  ...  27  28  29  30  31  32   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.