Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Matter-Eater Lad: The Series CHAT THREAD (Page 4)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 32 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  30  31  32   
Author Topic: Matter-Eater Lad: The Series CHAT THREAD
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
A bit of insight into .'s creative process, if anyone's interested:

So we had the girls wandering around Legion World, and I decided they needed to run into someone. My first thought was that it would be one of the male Legionnaires, who would kind of hit on them (as it is only natural that two attractive young women walking around Legion World would be hit on by a Legion male). Then I got to thinking about who it should be. Sun Boy would be the most natural choice, but he's not a Legionnaire in this continuity. Then I started thinking, "Wait, the Spiffany's are rich and from Earth, Dirk is rich and from Earth, shouldn't they know each other?" Then suddenly the idea that Dirk might very likely be a part of the party crowd that Lester once hung with, before his exile to Bismoll. And thus is an idea born!

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Not to mention Dirk's torrid affair with Lester!

But of course, I'm going to mention it. Or rather, Tiffany is after he hits on her!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

EXcellent!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Jeeprs! I hope Eryk doesn't kill me for the way I opened MEL:TS # 12!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Eryk Davis Ester

Well, I just hope that you've got some idea of how we're getting that opening scene, because I sure as hell don't!
Eryk Davis Ester

And by the way, I'm keeping Lester superfatassed for the time being.
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Wha...!??!

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

quote:
Originally posted by Eryk Davis Ester:
Well, I just hope that you've got some idea of how we're getting that opening scene, because I sure as hell don't!

Oh, I reckon something will come to me before the end of the issue... [Wink]

--------------------

Eryk Davis Ester

I want to keep Lester fat until the final destination on the trip! Plus, that gives us an excuse to keep Noyd along, since his having been successfully cured might help provide clues in finding a cure for Lester!
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Oh, I'm cool with any of your ideas... but I'd hoped Noyd would want to hang out with his new friends 'cause he liked 'em and was too embarrassed or something to return to Simballi. Noyd rox!!

--------------------

Eryk Davis Ester

Well, that could be part of it, but I don't think we've established a sufficient basis for Noyd to really be friends with the gang yet.
Eryk Davis Ester

Wow! That Lester-Taryn scene rocked!
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Oh, I like to go that extra mile once in a while... [Big Grin]

--------------------

Eryk Davis Ester

This issue's turning out to be kind of chatty again, though.
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Yeah-- time to jump on to Bismoll for a sec and then the planet, ya think?

[ July 15, 2004, 08:12 PM: Message edited by: MLLASH ]

--------------------

This topic comprises 32 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  30  31  32   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.