Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » LMB Tag Team: The Day Legion World Stood Still (Page 5)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: LMB Tag Team: The Day Legion World Stood Still
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Trackstar:
Meanwhile, IB and Kent have a plan to rescue the captured LMBers from the invading ship. A good thing too, because at that precise moment, Fat Cramer is about to... [/QB]

franchise his cafe to the dominion in exchange for their formidable firepower. Sadly noone knows of Fat Cramer's plan to help (and make a credits), so our heros are still in a bind.....
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Meanwhile, Future and Vee were suddenly transported to the strange world of Fun-Ke, via the LMB Spectre!

"What the heck are we supposed to do here?" asked Vee aloud, as he and Future looked around.

"That's funny," said a voice, "we were wondering the same thing."

They turned and were shocked to see a none other than the flighty young female known as...

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
Homecoming Queen and her new friends, The Cheerleaders of the Apocolypse (sp?).

"so" Vee said, "what are we supposed to do.
"i THINK i've already asked that" replied Homecoming Queen in her bitchist voice.
Future raises an eyebrow and glances from Vee to the cheerleaders, then to Homecoming Queen and back to Vee again. "hmm, i think its pretty obvious what we are supposed to do.....the question is why. And what possible purpose could it serve?"

From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bevis   Email Bevis         Edit/Delete Post     
*bump*

Just because any story featuring Dolly Computo and Sonny and Cher *needs* an ending.

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Unless Tamper Lad Screws it up...)

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Perhaps it is time to revive this thread...

IB and Kent quickly dress up as Brood aliens and board the ship! With them is IB's boyfriend Blaze, who wouldn't let IB out of his sight.

"So, uh, which way do we go?" Blaze asks.

"I can't see," Kent mutters. "This stupid costume keeps slipping over my head!"

"Well, the fastest way I can think of to find the bad guy is to pretend to be in love with him, like what happened with Marvin's mom...!"

Blaze and Kent both take a step back. "Oh no you don't!"

"None of us have to... because I got help from..."

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.