Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Mysa Nal Coloring Contest (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Mysa Nal Coloring Contest
Whitelighter
Mistress of Micros

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whitelighter   Author's Homepage   Email Whitelighter         Edit/Delete Post     
http://kat.of-the-night.com/Contests/contest-c7.html

I'm extending this contest til I have entries, so it may be a while... heh

[Good] Kat

--------------------
Lady Kat - The White Raven

From: Texas | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
Is the Wasp one still open? I coloured that one then forgot to send it

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whitelighter
Mistress of Micros

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whitelighter   Author's Homepage   Email Whitelighter         Edit/Delete Post     
Yup, sure is, til the 1st [Smile]

--------------------

From: Texas | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I only saw two pics on the page, White Witch and Doc Midnite. Are the rest of them spoken for or is that all that's available?

In any case, I'll try my hand with the Doc Midnite. Don't know if I'll be able to finish in time (I wish I'd known about this earlier [Frown] ) but I'll give it a shot!

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whitelighter
Mistress of Micros

It's only two pics per month, I change it all the time [Smile]

--------------------

Whitelighter
Mistress of Micros

Oh! And that contest with Doc and Mysa is extended for a while, so you have time

--------------------

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Here's my submission...
 -

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Harbinger
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Harbinger   Email Harbinger         Edit/Delete Post     
Dean, your work goes from strength to strength - You've captured the magical feel of Mysa perfectly, even using such vibrant colours.

--------------------
"Tempus Fugitive" the final part of the Adventures of Dream Boy series, set in the Three-Boot Universe. Read it only in the Bits o' Legionnaire Business Forum.

From: here, more often than not | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
Query: Could I have done this more differently from Dean? [Smile]

Working on the KISS principle:

-

[ June 23, 2010, 04:19 PM: Message edited by: Reboot ]

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Mysa Nal:
Oh! And that contest with Doc and Mysa is extended for a while, so you have time

Cool! I'm working on it now, so hopefully I'll have something done soon!

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yk
between boots

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yk   Email Yk         Edit/Delete Post     
Wow. Dean that's awesome.

Here's a low res jpeg of the one I've been messing around with today.

-

From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whitelighter
Mistress of Micros

On the first, the new contest will open, which I'll post as a new topic, cause I think I'm gonna make them both Legionnaires [Smile] [Smile]

Not too sure who to get yet, but I have some ideas. [Smile]

Mysa [Good]

--------------------

Yk
between boots

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yk   Email Yk         Edit/Delete Post     
Heck yeah!
Add a Legionnaire every month and we'll play too.
Lots and lots to choose from y'know. From Silver Age to DnA there's a whole lot of imagry to draw from (no pun intended).

I'd like to see everyone's take on that Superboy pic with Triad wrapped around one of his legs.

ps. I sent you one in e-mail did you not get it?

[ August 23, 2004, 02:01 PM: Message edited by: Yellow Kid ]

From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot

quote:
Originally posted by Yellow Kid:
I'd like to see everyone's take on that Superboy pic with Triad wrapped around one of his legs.

Yeah, but there's no good scan of that one, is there? There's only the one that's badly cropped & looks like it's been squished in MS Paint at some point.

[ August 23, 2004, 02:44 PM: Message edited by: SoM ]

--------------------

Whitelighter
Mistress of Micros

I have one on the Moy Sketchboard
Should be under Triad... lemmi make sure.
http://kat.of-the-night.com/~Moy/Jeffrey/lsh_triad01.jpg

Should be thr right URL.

[Good]

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.