Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Color This!

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Color This!
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 11 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
I was looking through my stuff for Titans material and found these cool pages, begging to be colored. So I scanned them in.

Click for fullsize image

This one was from a stack of character designs (Pre-Crisis).

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Look at the three in the back at the bottom of the image. [Smile]

Click for fullsize image

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Click for fullsize image

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yk
between boots

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yk   Email Yk         Edit/Delete Post     
God man, you are so fast!
That Kid Flash avatar really suits you.

From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Wow! Nice job Dean!
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Thanks, Cap and Nighty!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
Wowzers, Dean! Well done and visually incredible.

So, now that we know you can write, pencil, ink, letter, and color your own stuff...when do we get the all-Dean LSH spin-off series?

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Heh! Thanks, Fyootch! To tell the truth, I do these coloring projects when I'm on the computer relaxing after doing other more strenuous stuff, like painting my house! I'm currently working on designing a new website, which will include the ever-vital sequential pencilling samples. Because...again... I want to try and get organized enough to pursue comic book pencilling again! I know...I know... I say that a lot, but then seem to drop it, but fall is the perfect season for me to get it together because the kids go back to school and my days are more free...

OMG! I can ramble....

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.