Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » JSA vs. Infinity Inc. (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: JSA vs. Infinity Inc.
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Back in 1989/1990, I did a number of drawings and stories of my own. Thinking that someday, when I improved, I'd be doing this for a living. Months ago I posted my Legion of Super-Kids story.

This one was supposed to be JSA vs. Infinfity Inc. or something like that. I forget and it's unfinished. The unique part about this one and the main reason I'm posting it, is that I swiped the pages from TEEN TITANS vol.1 #52, almost exactly! Don't ask me why. I don't remember the answer.

This story needs a lot of set up. You see back when the original JSA was sent to Limbo (I even did a story to bring them back, back then), I imagined that the members of Infinity Inc. would carry on as a new JSA! Most of them you can recognize in this story, but two you might not. Falcon-Man was the resurrected Hector Hall. I eventually fixed the horrible costume he's wearing here. Maybe I'll post it after the story. Green Flame/Green Lantern, I was calling him both, is Charlie Vickers. He was a member of the GL Corps from Earth. At some point, he came back to Earth and used the Golden Age GL's lantern and fashioned a new ring from it.

Being obsessed with the Golden Age and loving All-Star Squadron, I had Brainwave, Jade, and Obsidian found a new Infinity Inc. on DC's Golden Age heroes.

The Infinitors in this particular story are Brainwave, Tarantula II & Spider II (the sons? of the originals), Thorn II (Rose Forrest), Plastic Girl (A weird girl who idolizes Plastic Man and uses gingold to gain stretching powers), Golden Guardian (Charlie Bullock, a former protege of Wildcat, who was given a shield and exoskeleton to become a hero - Mal's doing this had been written out of continuity by then), Red Torpedo II (She decides to use Johnny Quick's super-speed formula for herself - there's more to this story maybe I'll get into it later), and Red Bee II (Originally, I had her using Atom villain, Sting's drones. Apparently, by this story she had a suit like post-Crisis Bumblebee's). Red Torpedo and Red Bee are sisters. There are more, but they aren't important right now.

Warning, there are no backgrounds and some of the details were unfinished. Pages 13-16, are either missing or were never done. I believe it's the later. And please remember I was 17 at the time this was done. [Wink]

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
 -

The TEEN TITANS version of this page is here!

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
 -

Nightcrawler
Founder

-

Nightcrawler
Founder

-

Nightcrawler
Founder

-

Nightcrawler
Founder

-

Nightcrawler
Founder

-

Nightcrawler
Founder

-

Nightcrawler
Founder

-

Nightcrawler
Founder

-

Nightcrawler
Founder

-

Nightcrawler
Founder

-

Nightcrawler
Founder

Er...here's TEEN TITANS #52 page 13!

TEEN TITANS #52 page 14!

TEEN TITANS #52 page 15!

TEEN TITANS #52 page 16!

Nightcrawler
Founder

-

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.