Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Legion of Simpsons Heroes (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Legion of Simpsons Heroes
Star Boy
Cat Clan Commander

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Star Boy   Email Star Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey all...
Some of you have seen some of these before, but I might draw a few more, so I've started a thread to show them off (shamelessly)...
They're Legion characters in Simpsons form... duh.
Anyhoo...
[Star Boy] WM [Star Boy]

(If there's already a thread somewhere with these on it, I apologise - I couldn't seem to find it. I spose it can be deleted anyway if it exists...)

[ September 28, 2004, 05:26 AM: Message edited by: Star Boy ]

--------------------
Wayne@OZ

From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Star Boy
Cat Clan Commander

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Star Boy   Email Star Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
First, (for Scott, but he's seen it)... Garth Ranzz, as he was before the... incident.
[Live Wire]
 -

[ May 16, 2008, 02:58 AM: Message edited by: Star Boy ]

--------------------
Wayne@OZ

From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Star Boy
Cat Clan Commander

Next, for all you shameless hussy fans out there... and she knows who you are...
[Saturn Girl]
 -

[ May 16, 2008, 02:58 AM: Message edited by: Star Boy ]

--------------------
Wayne@OZ

Star Boy
Cat Clan Commander

Cause I'm a big Thom Kallor booster...
[Star Boy]
 -

[ May 16, 2008, 02:59 AM: Message edited by: Star Boy ]

--------------------
Wayne@OZ

Star Boy
Cat Clan Commander

Drew this one (kinda for Greybird) a while ago...
[Dawnstar]
 -

[ May 16, 2008, 02:59 AM: Message edited by: Star Boy ]

--------------------
Wayne@OZ

Star Boy
Cat Clan Commander

And last (for now), in honour of the rebooted Jo being described by Waid as a "thug", but the one we "know & love"...
[Ultra Boy]
 -

[ May 16, 2008, 03:00 AM: Message edited by: Star Boy ]

--------------------
Wayne@OZ

Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
These are awesome Wayne! You should definitely do more!!!

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Greybird
Brother of Dawnstar

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greybird   Author's Homepage   Email Greybird         Edit/Delete Post     
MMmmmmm ... tasty! As they were before, dude. It was a pleasure to meet you in San Diego, Wayne. I think my thank-you for rendering Sis in this series got lost in the noise *sigh* so here it is again.
From: Starhaven Consulate, City of Angels | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
Excellent, Star Boy! Good job on all of them. I really like the Saturn Girl & Dawnstar representations! Wow!

Get those ladies on the Simpsons show already.

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Awesome! Might we see a Homer-as-Matter-Eater Lad in the future? [Wink]
From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
These are fantastic, great job!

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Wayne you know I love these but that one of Snake as Jo is too classic. I think that they need to do a Simpsons Legion story in the current Simpsons comic.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Star Boy
Cat Clan Commander

LoserLad: Thanks! I will... [Wink]

Greybird: nice to have met you as well, of course - I'd already placed this pic in your Gallery of Winged Humanoids, but the more Dawny the better. As a reboot reader only, I never got the appeal of the character... until I drew her.

Monkey-Eater Lad: Prolly not - I couldn't bear to see a big fat Tenz. He needs to be a lean, mean, eatin' machine... If such a thing can exist. But I did draw the Simpsons family as Ranzzes... (see below).

Lightning Lad: Glad to see you're well enough to be posting at least - hope these pics have sent a ray of sunshine your way.

And Thanks to everyone! More below... 'cause you're all so cool. [Smile]

--------------------
Wayne@OZ

Star Boy
Cat Clan Commander

First, that Simpsons/Ranzzes picture that I mentioned, and may have posted elsewhere...

-

--------------------
Wayne@OZ

Star Boy
Cat Clan Commander

And my attempt at the new & improved (?) Querl Dox, Legion Science Advisor.
(Unfortunately the only shot I have with the new costume is waist-up, so I've made some guesses. Baggy pants, I think so... [Wink] )

-

[ May 16, 2008, 03:00 AM: Message edited by: Star Boy ]

--------------------
Wayne@OZ

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.