Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » ONEVISION: Myriad's Legion of Alt-IDs

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: ONEVISION: Myriad's Legion of Alt-IDs
Myriad
The One Woman Legion

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Myriad           Edit/Delete Post     
Please refrain from posting any comments as this is an ongoing activity designed solely for my enjoyment. If you happen to find it interesting, thank you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am neither an optimist nor pessimist, but a possibilist. -- Max Lerner

Oh man! There is no planet, sun or star could hold you, if you but knew what you are. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Argue for your limitations and, sure enough, they're yours. -- Richard Bach

My bounty is as boundless as the sea, my love as deep. The more I give thee, the more I have, for both are infinite. -- William Shakespeare

Thou has seen nothing yet. -- Miguel De Cervantes

[ October 23, 2004, 02:49 AM: Message edited by: Myriad ]

From: All Possible Locations | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Myriad
The One Woman Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Myriad           Edit/Delete Post     
 -  -

MAGNETIC BOY
Delegate of Braal
Motto: Rokk 'N Roll
Has the typical native ability to control magnetic forces.

[Cosmic Boy] [Cosmic Boy - Post-Boot] [Cosmic Boy - Re-Imagined]

Fantasy love is much better than reality love. Never doing it is very exciting. The most exciting attractions are between two opposites that never meet. -- Andy Warhol

Without contraries is no progression. Attraction and repulsion, reason and energy, love and hate, are necessary to human existence. -- William Blake

Necessity is the mother of attraction. -- Luke McKissack

All charming people, I fancy, are spoiled. It is the secret of their attraction. -- Oscar Wilde

[ October 26, 2004, 04:27 AM: Message edited by: Myriad ]

--------------------
Visit Myriad's Legion of Alt-IDs in Bits and LW Directory in the MMB

From: All Possible Locations | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Myriad
The One Woman Legion

-  -

ATHENS GIRL
Delegate of Titan
Motto: Think About It
Has typical native telepathic ability and atypical empathic ability.

[Saturn Girl] [Saturn Girl - Post-Boot] [Saturn Girl - Re-Imagined]

I want to know God's thoughts; the rest are details. -- Albert Einstein

There is a difference between happiness and wisdom: he that thinks himself the happiest man is really so; but he that thinks himself the wisest is generally the greatest fool. -- Francis Bacon

Wisdom is perishable. Unlike information or knowledge, it cannot be stored in a computer or recorded in a book. It expires with each passing generation. -- Sid Taylor

[ October 26, 2004, 01:48 AM: Message edited by: Myriad ]

--------------------

Myriad
The One Woman Legion

-  -

SHOCKING LAD
Delegate of Winath
Motto: Electric General
Gained the ability to generate and cast electrical force.

[Lightning Lad] [Live Wire] [Lightning Lad - Re-Imagined]

Energy and persistence alter all things. -- Benjamin Franklin

Great hearts steadily send forth the secret forces that incessantly draw great events. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

You must not blame me if I do talk to the clouds. -- Henry David Thoreau

Only the other day I was inquiring of an entire bed of old-fashioned roses, forced to listen to my ramblings on the meaning of the universe as I sat cross-legged in the lotus position in front of them. -- Prince of Wales, Charles

[ October 26, 2004, 01:50 AM: Message edited by: Myriad ]

--------------------

Myriad
The One Woman Legion

THREESOME GIRL
Delegate of Carggg
Motto: 3-Delusional
Has the typical native ability to triplicate her self into three bodies. Atypically, each body has a unique personality of its own.

[Triplicate Girl] [Triad] [Triplicate Girl - Re-Imagined]

The real meditation is... the meditation on one's identity. Ah, voila une chose!! You try it. You try finding out why you're you and not somebody else. And who in the blazes are you anyhow? Ah, voila une chose! -- Ezra Pound

Whenever two people meet there are really six people present. There is each man as he sees himself, each man as the other person sees him, and each man as he really is. -- William James

I know you are, but what am I? -- Paul Reubens as Pee-Wee Herman

--------------------

Myriad
The One Woman Legion

-

PENETRABLE GIRL
Delegate of Bgztl
Motto: Just A Phase?
Has the typical native ability to shunt her mass between dimensions, becoming intangible.

[Phantom Girl] [Apparition] [Phantom Girl - Re-Imagined]

True love is like ghosts, which everybody talks about and few have seen. -- Kin Hubbard

When people talk of Ghosts I don't mention the Apparition by which I am haunted, the Phantom that shadows me about the streets, the image or spectre, so familiar, so like myself, which lurks in the plate glass of shop-windows or leaps out of mirrors. -- Logan Pearsall Smith

--------------------

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.