Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Museum of Legion Arts: The Halloween Gallery (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Museum of Legion Arts: The Halloween Gallery
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Just setting up and reminding everyone of the special upcoming Halloween themed gallery the Museum of Legion Arts. Starting Saturday October 30 please feel free to post your Halloween themed contributions (including Legion in Halloween inspired situations and Legionworlders in Legion costumes!). See y'all on the 30th!

Here are past galleries:
The Gim Gallery
The Substitute-Heroes Collection
The Founders' Wing
The Wing Wing
The Timberwolf Wing
The Luorno Durgo Collection
The Mano Wing

From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
C'mon, where's the Halloween Spirit?
 -

-

I'll be back with hopefully some more later...oh btw, can you tell the theme of my pics?

[ September 17, 2006, 04:22 AM: Message edited by: Monkey Eater Lad ]

From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Animals?

And they all look incredible MEL! Fantastic job!

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
Yep, I'd say animal-themed characters too.

They look great, MEL! That expression on Stoopid Cat's face is priceless.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frog King
The B^|@h is back!!!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Frog King   Email Frog King         Edit/Delete Post     
Jumpin' Jack Flash! I'm gorgeous!
From: Berlin | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Greybird
Brother of Dawnstar

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greybird   Author's Homepage   Email Greybird         Edit/Delete Post     
Yoicks! So am I! Those others "involved" show up beautifully, both body and wings. I look as if I've stepped simultaneously out of "Dances with Wolves," Gold's Gym, and Starhaven's gengineering labs. And you even included neck and ear ornaments. Thanks so much, MEL, for a truly special gift!
From: Starhaven Consulate, City of Angels | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Those kick total ass!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stargazer
One Monkeys Opinion...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stargazer           Edit/Delete Post     
Simply awsome...very nice.

--------------------
Looking for Earth Prime.

From: Conroe Texas | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
I haven't had a chance to do anything new for this gallery, but here are pics from the past two years. The first one was done in 2002. The second one was done in 2003, and was an attempt to do a better version of the original pic. Not sure if it ended up being better or not, but that was my original motivation [Big Grin]

2002:

Click for fullsize image

2003:

Click for fullsize image

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

That WAS you flying over the Castro in San Francisco flashing everyone last night wasn't it? [Wink] Quite bewitching! You gotta look in to some tape to keep those babies from coming out in midair!
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

I'm glad y'all like my pics but where is everyone else's submissions!?! Animalesque legionworlders was the theme I used to make this latest round of manips. I have been supremely busy lately but I'd like to be able to make some more when I have a chance.
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Monkey Eater Lad:
That WAS you flying over the Castro in San Francisco flashing everyone last night wasn't it? [Wink] Quite bewitching! You gotta look in to some tape to keep those babies from coming out in midair!

Elvira makes it look so easy [Wink]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Wow! Those are tremendous!

I'm running a bit behind on my offering for this month's exhibit but I promise to get it done and posted as soon as I can!

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Awesome Cru! [Smile]
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Well, a girl can't dress up in a witch's costume every year, but I must do something for my gentleman fans, so I thought a bunny would be nice [Smile]

If any of you talented colorists get the urge to add some color and shading to this pic, I am your canvas [Big Grin]

Click for fullsize image

--------------------

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.