Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » LMB Art Gallery (Page 5)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: LMB Art Gallery
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
Maybe I should start wearing the costume in that first pic of me. It would keep in line with the current midriff trend in the new Legion [Wink]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
WHA HA!!!! FINALLY!!!!!!

-

click to enlarge of course

From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Lady Crujectra:
Maybe I should start wearing the costume in that first pic of me. It would keep in line with the current midriff trend in the new Legion [Wink]

You look great in everything Cru. BTW, you are the trend setter here, well look to you for beauty and style.

dedman-thanks for the pic

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Did anyone else notice that Dedman is also "in line with the current midriff trend in the new Legion"? [Big Grin]

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
No. I must be pretty stupid.

--------------------

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Loser Lad:
Did anyone else notice that Dedman is also "in line with the current midriff trend in the new Legion"? [Big Grin]

i gotta show off the 6pack dude, its the only muscles i have on my skinny bod
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Luca
Sensor Kid of the European Legion Outpost

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luca           Edit/Delete Post     
I'll add my SensorKid micros!!!!

--------------------
Ciao by Sensor Kid...from the European Legion Outpost

From: European Legion Outpost | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
You definately should, Luca!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Luca
Sensor Kid of the European Legion Outpost

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luca           Edit/Delete Post     
see SensorKid here

--------------------
Ciao by Sensor Kid...from the European Legion Outpost

From: European Legion Outpost | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Thanks for the addition, Luca.

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Viv, I just was looking through this thread to bump it for the latest LMB additions, when I realized that this old favorite isn't in here!:

Click for fullsize image

I really like the new designs in Crujeckie's thread! Maybe when they are all colored *cough, hint*, they be added here?

Oh, and for record keeping sake, I believe all pics of EDE would be equivalent to Calamity King, correct? After all, I view all of Dean's pics as more EDE than the Legion character myself... [Smile]

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

I was looking for this thread and couldn't find it, I need to update it becuase changed the format of my pic group and it messed this thread up so I need to repost them.

--------------------

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
Here's a design for Invisible Brainiac that I did:

Click for fullsize image

I can't believe I just saw it now! I love it [Big Grin]

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
^ although, can we update it to add more muscle? [Razz]

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

quote:
Originally posted by Invisible Brainiac:
^ although, can we update it to add more muscle? [Razz]

Would that be authentic?

--------------------

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.