Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » ViridisLament's Art - New images pg 9 (Page 9)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: ViridisLament's Art - New images pg 9
Arachne
Bookworm

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arachne   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I like that Lightening Lad. Can't wait for Lone Wolf. [Smile]

--------------------
arachne3003.deviantart.com
Current Obsession: Birds of Prey/Secret Six

From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
just an update....things are going nicely with Theena. I've finished my seperatations and what i call the "smoothing" process, which takes the most time. Costuming has started. And while working on Theena i've done little bits of the other 3 during breaks.
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
This is one of my original characters. He is a cyborg, with enhanced intelligence and strenght plus a boatload of nifty built-in gadgets. In this pinup, i guess he is in for some repairs or upgrades.
Anyhoo, this is MENTOR

-

From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arachne
Bookworm

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arachne   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Wow.

--------------------
arachne3003.deviantart.com
Current Obsession: Birds of Prey/Secret Six

From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Dark. I like it. [Smile]

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
Whoa...I'm late.

I like that the Lightning Lad, the special affects are "off the hook." That's how say that right, I'm trying cold...I mean cool.

Mentor is nice, I like to look at your originals, there is something so fresh about them.

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Mentor is great. This look would make a excellent update on Tharok I think.

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Seems I have three similar art threads, I'll have to get them merged...This thread had the majority of my art so I'm reviving it.

So on the Cracked.com website they run these weekly contests called "photoplasty". They give 4 topics and you do photomanipulations based on it.
Tonight I entered my first contest ever and then put in two more entries into "Sarcastic Versions of Famous Album/Song Titles"

-

-

Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Oh and I posted this in the MMB, but here is that very first entry for "Worst Possible Taglines/Ad Campaigns for Upcoming Movies"

-

This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.