Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN's drawing board **(back from the void)** (Page 4)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN's drawing board **(back from the void)**
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Wow John... Perez ain't got nothin' on you!

Seriously, this stuff is great. Maaaajor props. [Yes]

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN:
and the next group of pic are more redesigns of Legionnaires that i did from the Superboy's Legion RPG over at Yahoo.
 -

this is Tinya who goes by the code name Banshee.

Wow John, I love this design and pic of Tinya.
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN
"Bah-weep-Graaaaagnah wheep ni ni bong."

Icon 1 posted      Profile for l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN   Email l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks Cobalt Kid and Caliente.

--------------------
Judging yourself right is a
destination, i'm just on a journey

http://pnubaumturk.deviantart.com/

From: Yonkers N.Y | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Star Boy
Cat Clan Commander

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Star Boy   Email Star Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN:
and this is Starbolt aka Thom Kallor
of the Legion and the legendary Star Knights
Click for fullsize image

Oh my God! How is it you've drawn such an outrageously good picture of my character, and yet I've never seen it?!? You've got to show these to the rest of the group... [Big Grin]
Awesome!!! [Star Boy]

--------------------
Wayne@OZ

From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN

Icon 1 posted      Profile for l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN   Email l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN         Edit/Delete Post     
something to help me get JLU withdrawal
 -

--------------------

From: Yonkers N.Y | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN

holy Crap it's been 2 years since i posted anything new on here,..kinda funny how life get's in the way but i'm back and gonna post some Legion-goodness here's the first one
a little tribute to all that was cool about the Legion in the 70's:
 -

more to come folks. [Smile]

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Love it! More is definitely needed! [Smile]

Shady looks especially hot and playful.

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN

-
decided to try my hand at drawing 3boot Dream girl.
and obviously you all know who this is:
 -

[ November 04, 2008, 09:23 AM: Message edited by: l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN ]

--------------------

l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN

quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
Love it! More is definitely needed! [Smile]

Shady looks especially hot and playful.

thanks Cobbie yeah i tried to make her look hot and sassy [Smile]

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
That second one is... now don't tell me.... it's...it's... Orintho of the Wanderers! Right?

Seriously, great work John.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
I love the four girls together, they really look happy. It reminds me of that story when four of them went out to the City Star restaurant and ended up arresting the Chief of the SPs (except that story had really bad artwork).

That's an excellent Dawnstar costume! (All I see is a photobucket notice for Dream Girl - I guess she's moved on to another realm? [Wink] )

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN

quote:
Originally posted by Fat Cramer:
I love the four girls together, they really look happy. It reminds me of that story when four of them went out to the City Star restaurant and ended up arresting the Chief of the SPs (except that story had really bad artwork).

That's an excellent Dawnstar costume! (All I see is a photobucket notice for Dream Girl - I guess she's moved on to another realm? [Wink] )

yeah for some reason Photobucket in their infantile wisdom decreed that my Dream Girl pic violated their term of use of whatever so i'll up load it to another host site

--------------------

l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN

-
 -

[ November 05, 2008, 06:28 PM: Message edited by: l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN ]

--------------------

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Just wanted to put a thumbs up with a side of keep 'em comin' on this thread!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN

quote:
Originally posted by Sketch Lad:
Just wanted to put a thumbs up with a side of keep 'em comin' on this thread!

thanks Sketch. [Smile]

--------------------

This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.